Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 6 Ch. 25.2

I'm not into gore but wews I survived that one thx to undetailed gores 😅😅

@NGOtaku Yeah I know he doesn't want to have sex with her. But it would have been more emotionally devastating for her if he had sex with her first. The three brutes are just that, three brutes. But the MC is the healing hero (or whatever his title is) and is looked down upon greatly by all the princesses and what not. I think it would be the lowest of lows for her to be forced to have sex with him.

@nerufu To be fair, she was a serial rapist herself. So you probably don’t feel bad for her because that is the same thing she did to countless girls before.

@FaizR55 It was Keyaru. He disguised himself as Freya to mess with her.

This is getting so ridiculous and cheesy that I feel it was written to be a black comedy more than anything, lol.

Honestly I hated her. (As the manga intended) And I’m kinda messed up myself for loving story’s where the mc is messed up. But I can’t wait to see Bretts death. The deaths keep getting better and better. It makes me want more. ( as I said it’s pretty messed up that I can’t get enough of this)

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane

"Hello FBI, I'd like to report a..."
"Let me guess, another pedo on the internet lusting after drawn lolis?"
"Actually, it's a guy who just confessed to hiring a hitman to kill his ex-wife."
"...fucking FINALLY! Let's go guys, we're gonna get something different this time!"

Dex-chan lover
Look, they already found the fall guy three years ago. I asked him just to get my ex, the rest weren't my fault lmao. @VladDracul2

(This is a joke, don't hate me)

Aggregator gang
2 out of 3, 1 more to go. Glad that he didn't kept her alive. She fully deserved to be put down like a dog.
@Keetonman petty revenge? Did you forgot or missed the chapters where they showed what they did to our main character?

Fed-Kun's army
and i will drop it here. i already read the webnovel and it went to shit after this. so i am going to end this manga on a high.

Dex-chan lover
been waiting on seeing this part translated and it was worth the wait!

Users who are viewing this thread