Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 6 Ch. 25.2

Fed-Kun's army
the corpse looks relatively intact for someone that's been "eaten" alive.

Dex-chan lover
Glad they went through with it. Forced lesbian self-rape AND she got cannibalized anyway. All in front of her beloved Freya. Just a 100% brutal, humiliating, ironic death. Perfect.

Contributor
@monkey123 - Well, because the source material is not 18+, anyway we can only hope that they will release a web uncut version at least, sometimes they do this, last example was Ishuzoku Reviewers, indeed is taee compared to this but still...

We need to adress the elephant in the room guys. The Healer hero is
doing all this so he can heal them and experience everything they went through. He's a masochist, not a sadist, the only reason all of this is making him so happy is because he can't wait to go through it all when he "heals" the world again

I have no idea how will they make this into an anime without censoring almost everything.

Dex-chan lover
I haven't seen a revenge plot this brutal since I hired that one guy in Vegas to get rid of my Ex-Wife. Hey Ho!

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see MC that follow through the revenge for once.

Double-page supporter
Man... Can't wait for this shit to be animated. I hope they keep R18 too.

Dex-chan lover
Do yall guys feel something about these rape scenes ? 'Cause i don't and i feel that something is wrong about it

@Ruwan What exactly do you mean? You think it is wrong that you do not feel bad/happy because she got raped? Or do you think that it is wrong to be unfazed by scenes like this?

Either way I personally stopped getting disturbed by scenes like these (especially when I don't like the character) somewhere halfway through Berserk. I'd also say that people who watch/read dark fantasy or like more realistic stories tend to become kinda numb towards graphic imagery (although there is difference between real life and fiction).

I would say that it is not weird to feel nothing about fictional rape.

Dex-chan lover
That is quite the fucked up way to go, but, what did I expect from this other than fucked up people.

That was really good revenge. Well played. 9/10. The manipulation was spot on. The one thing I will stand by is that he should have raped and deflowered her before letting the 3 men gangbang her. That would have made it a 10/10 revenge imo.

Users who are viewing this thread