Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 6 Ch. 25.2

Double-page supporter
this chapter is exactly why i don't like this mc. he brainwashed frea but had this girl brutalized. Frea caused everything but she got a lesser punishment imo. i have no problem with him getting revenge but I feel like he's going about it the wrong way. since he knew what they were going to do with him he could've just gotten his powerup and asserted usefulness as a hero. he says they treated him badly but since he is now strong he could've accted independent of them because by killing them he's showing that he is powerful enough to beat the demon king on his own so if thats the case he could've just killed them off and carried on with life. he's brutalizing them for actions they technically didn't do. its like if mario's deaths actually happened and he tortured bowser because he fell into a lava trap.

idk if it was because the torture was too short in the chapter, but I feel like she got away too easily

Supporter
This manga is such a clusterf. It is like watching a train wreck without people inside so it’s kinda entertaining. I can’t wait for the anime to come out next year and see the reactions on Twitter.

Banned
I was half expecting bladey to survive the process and be "released" as a dog or something.... but I guess it wasn't to be.

Fed-Kun's army
tbh he could just turn this lesbian rapist into his personal sex slave she does anal too which is good
too bad wasted :(

You don't need to worry. Either the anime won't reach this point or all the sex and rape will be omited in mere seconds. Maybe a hint here and there to say "something happened" but they won't talk about it.

Dex-chan lover
@kipi nahhh she doesn’t deserve that! That’s too nice for that bitch! And keeping her in check would be a big pain In the ass! She also would have somehow been rescued(by enemies) and return for revenge that’s why you should kill villains! Always hate when Mc let them go only to loose someone close because Of showing Mercy

Dex-chan lover
@Alex-dono-sama

I think you should read the manga from the beginning. He honestly doesn't need this blade when he already got the sword goddess. He also has to have her killed for him to get that hero gem equipment. That would shape the ultimate equipment for any hero class (cheat item). These people he is getting revenge on and torturing are the same people that tortured him. They are not innocent. He just TURNED BACK TIME. So they really did those things. It's not a parallel universe. They are also rotten people. PLUS, he is quite insane and broken mentally.

Fed-Kun's army
When did he get blood on his clothes? Did he touch Blade's corpse and wipe the blood off on his own clothes, or did blood spurt at him?

I like the triple penetration, but i dont like that freya showed up. It should be more satisfying for keyaru to watch blade cast away her pride and please those men until morning.
Keyaru could even use some aphrodisiac on blade to make her enjoy the sex too, perhaps brainwash her a bit to make her love dicks or become addicted to it like keyaru was addicted to the drug.

Its a shame that blade is dead now, she could have become a valuable ally.

Users who are viewing this thread