Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 31.1

@NightedgeZero well he died first at the start and the healing hero was able to defeat the others and has the weapon too. I would say its normal to think he will be a challenge, but not an unbeatable one. Of course, the king might buff him, but we got like no hint to there's no reason to speculate.

I never thought I would've read this manga but I got to say , damn it's really something else and also in these chapter I really liked it when at 1st he starts noticing that he is happy but soon reminds himself that it's illusion he created himself

I swear the MC will die at the hands of his harem. No way they won't connect the dots. The little sister story really takes the cake.

It's so damn fucked lol. Another one to the harem and he made her the imouto, nice.

MC just wanted that sweet little sister play. I almost got narrative whiplash with how much of a tone shift this chapter was through most of it. Also, the MC keeps changing his motivation. Do you want a happy, peaceful life, or are you solely devoted to "revenge" and unable to be satisfied without seeking it? If it's an internal conflict, acknowledge it.

it's not as satisfying as reading this first time

it's not like these princesses suffer or anything..

Dex-chan lover
FBI APPROVES
pKFGpwV.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread