Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Escaethorne

That post of yours is vile. I normally only moderate a post and give warnings to first time offenders, but this comment was such an egregious violation of 5.1, I'll be handing out a two day comment ban.

Please use this time to consider how to post more thoughtfully and read our rules more carefully.

Thanks,

Zeph

@Zephyrus, are mods seriously doing this virtue signaling on a website that hosts extreme sexual violence manga where children are beaten and raped? What a joke.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@EvgenijM86
The content that people choose to digest is not an excuse to break our rules.

JGV

Weak MC but at the same time fitting, I enjoyed it, still. On to the next 1

Aggregator gang
This is like the power fantasy of a 13yo kid.
Hell the mc won't even stop smirking like a retard even.

@Zephyrus The more commentators respond to something that has been censored, they more I want to see it. Even if this is a Keter-class acopalyspse-level doomsday cognito hazard, it is simply the case that I wanna see it I wanna see it I wanna see it I wanna see it! As an aside, I've seen comment threads go pages and pages about how awful and terrible rape is (while we're all on chapter 537 of rape-fest 9000 would you like a size serving of rape with that rape book 2 season 3 electric boogaloo), and then when I or someone else posts Rance the commentary goes batshit or else goes silent. I'm saying plenty of SJW people make arguments that, when interpreted as cogent (they clearly are actually the mindless insane ramblings of ninnies), clearly also violate rule 5.1, such as claiming I should be default agree with their assertions simply owing to my ethnicity (which certain personalities don't provide in internet discourse) whilst making insistent ties to their own ethnicity/whatever - that, too, is racism, but I don't bother to report them because there are hundreds of such posts, nor do I bother to bookmark them so I can provide proof because I and other mentally-sane people with properly-developed brains simply don't care - knowing, of course, we share this website probably with high school script kiddies with poor impulse control and such reports are likely to incite rather than deter spam/vandalism on comment threads.

All I'm saying is you folks should make a toggle settings here on MangaDex so that moderated posts are hidden by default but remain optionally viewable so long as they don't contain blatantly illegal stuff. I request this mainly so I can laugh at stupid people at their expense. For example, if I post "Rance" then I know it takes a person 2 clicks to get to cartoon characters raping high school girls even if I don't provide links, but if I were to reference a supreme court case where a defense lawyer person claims (as I quote verbatim) "We all know snuff films aren't real" and I post keywords (a-la "Rance" as a keyword) as a rebuttal to that assertion then that should probably be perma-censored because that shit leads to real rape death murder decapitation death (did I mention death murder rape yet) snuff films.

EDIT: bleh, there is already a site-wide option to enable this.

Cant wait to see this edgy comments section react to mc learning to crossdress and become the honeytrap

Oh wow, didn't expect this series to get a manga serialization.

If you manage to stomach all the rape and gore, it is one of the more satisfying revenge stories I've read. The MC is truly dedicated to his cause.

@magefeanor
Dunno about dedicated.
I thought befriending some random person and happily watch him get killed just to have an excuse to have revenge, plus watching the people he was supposed to care about, dying just to have an excuse is too much.
And that's not even touching the fact that he's having sex the person he should be hating. Brainwashed she may be, but I can't buy his revenge that way.
True avengers just focus on going full edgy against their targets of revenge and nothing else, because they have the means to do it. This guy is turning into a sociopath and justifying it with his revenge. Entertaining to watch him getting corrupted by his own broken power, but it makes for a rather poor revenge story.

Fed-Kun's army
cmon seriously who had the bright idea of animating this, no wonder weebs are treated like pestiferate

Dex-chan lover
You know, I really do enjoy reading this... but really, WHO THE FUCK THINKS ANIMATING THIS IS A GREAT IDEA!

Can't wait for mentaly ill SJW to cry all over the twitter
Btw I bet animation will be shit tier

Just wait until the feminists and snowflakes sink their teeth into the anime when it airs lmao. 🤣

Contributor
Don't care about sjw and their crap but i'm a bit scary about how much this adaption can be censored and changed to be passable on a tv channel, they ruined the tamed DxD and Shield Hero so i expect huge changes here, they probably will make a whole new story with original content.

If the animation studio gonna make this manga another bad comedy I'ma go full terrorist on them.

Users who are viewing this thread