Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2 - The mythril negotiations

Smith the Blacksmith 😂 What's next? Tor the Doctor or Cian the Magician.

Dex-chan lover
Dariel should just give that Fittobitan idiot such a beating that the dude's great-grandchildren will still feel it in their bones. Obviously he will never understand the height of the heaven and the depth of the earth otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
The conflict in this chapter is weird, it frames the conflict between the merc and the MC as almost hostile but really its more like a manager taking a grunt's job for the credit to look good for his boss using his rank to secure the project for himself.

Double-page supporter
correct me if i'm wrong, but isnt Dariel's sword short because he had it since he started as a foot soldier, and his role didn't give him a lot of cash. I feel like the blacksmith is in the wrong stating he inexperienced with the sword. idk its just a story anyways, what does it matter.

MD@Home
@fakeirish I thought the sword he's using right now is an old sword from the mayor as he left the demon kingdom without any weapons...

Either way we all know that sword or no sword, Marika is actually the deadliest weapon.

Group Leader
@fakeirish Most Foot Soldiers are cannon folder during Sword & Board days. He wasn't expected to live long enough to be taught how to maintain his sword, and he wasn't taught when he became the Logistics commander because the army was supposed to fight for him.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, it sounded like he could just use a stick to cut through steel when they explained the auras.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
It's Master Roshi, he will teach MC a special move or something.

Dex-chan lover
why is everyone being such a fucking asshole to MC all of a sudden? i thought the adventurer got humbled last time they met and he found out MC beat the cobra as well as saw MC jumping 20m and running on walls to fight the enemy trying to retake the mine and now this random creepy old pervert trying to sexually harass MC's waifu and then starts talking shit to MC afterwards.
i know people have been dicks before but this feels kind of out of nowhere after all that has happened so far in the story.

Fed-Kun's army
Well that was all over the place. This manga usually has a good pace and follows a logical flow but this chapter seems like the author's messy dream

Dex-chan lover
im gIad Smith wiII be bIacksmith in that run down bIacksmith buiIding, cant wait to see Smith smithing in that bIacksmith

Users who are viewing this thread