Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.2 - Sauna Date

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought it was just meant to be funny how strong she is but now it's part of her character so I really hope we will get an explanation why she's so damn strong. IIRC the MC saved her at the start of the story but given her strength and his weakness back then, I have a hard time believing she couldn't defend herself ( unless ofc she was just pretending)

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92
In the webnovel there's a 1 year time skip right after the scene with Bashubaza getting wrecked by his daddy, and she gave birth.

Last time i was worried he woulndt survived the Snu-Snu... but he did, the mad lad did it! Lets hope he can keep up with her in the future.
On the other side, that bitch ass boy got his ass put on his place, too bad he is to stupid to understand that it was not Dariels power what made
him valuable. No king rules alone, no army advances without logistics and no city works without infrastructure. This bitch ass boy fucked up
a secured sucessful rule, army and country placed on his lap on silver plater because he thought that the silver was cheap iron.

Double-page supporter
The moral of the story here is don't fuck in sauna's, kids

Also nice

Dex-chan lover
His back is destroyed and she is basking in the afterglow.
shirt-1471366010-fe9e00f52e9bc5c79e6416fe01725338.png

Dex-chan lover
You know, every general worth his salt will tell you that the first thing you need in battle is a damn good strategist, daddy left him with a good strategist, he up and kicks him out and wonders why their successful war effort is now collapsing all around him.

Dex-chan lover
@Tatsuya-Kai
Indeed. Little boy just had a tantrum because he felt his father likes Dariel more than him, so it was his way of trying to earn his father's respect by standing on his own two legs... But so far, all he's done is dig a hole for himself.

Whether that hole is to become a grave, one that encompasses not just himself but his entire country, remains yet to be seen. I have the feeling Dariel's likely going to negotiate a peaceful co-existence between the two sides, while Mr. Silver Spoon here tries to fuck it up.

well if you throw away a national treasure like dariel I would be pissed too.

Dex-chan lover
Funny of most people (myself included) pretty much only cared about the last few pages

Users who are viewing this thread