Kajiya de Hajimeru Isekai Slow Life

Im going to be honest. I only read this out of desperation

Im reeling for wanting more overgeared chapters (manga/wn) and when I read 'blacksmith' in the description... I just dived

So far.. its sorta dissapointing. Then I guess i expected too much esp after reading overgeared

Double-page supporter
Huh, art quality feels kinda high. Plot feels a bit basic, but so far, strangely enjoyable. I like the chibi cat head expressions and stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
Not gonna lie, the only reason I stick with this manga is because of Samia.🤭
Sometimes she hit me with that weird/cute face or movement, can't have enough of that😊
Like the chapter 6 page 8 where she yawning. It makes me want to scratch her chin😍
(Don't judged me)

Dex-chan lover
I was sceptic when I saw the harem tag, but its whatever. The MC is op in his own rights, and uses his head, also don't get all flustered and idiotic seeing someone naked, hes a normal dude, I like it.

pretty simple plot but this series is really fun and something to read when your bored

way to break the western setting immersion by making a dwarf doing dogeza holy sh.....!

Fed-Kun's army
Super bland, even the emotions are subtle so far there's not an even inkling of romance, I can't this going anywhere atm

Fed-Kun's army
TLDR. Story bland, smithing part sucks

Its pretty entertaining at first, but as i read more it became clear that this is nothing more than a bland story trying to use "smithing" to make it stands out.

If you want to use smithing as one of your selling points then do some actual medieval smithing, or at least explain what the smiths in this story done right, or wrong, at least do something other than heat it, melt it, put it in a mold, take it out, whack it until its sharp. and that took like 30minutes.

I said this recently, if you want to enjoy a story dont dig too deep into the detail. But if its your main attraction i cant really ignore it. Like, imagine if yakuza reincarnation's main protagonist act like a cute girl after he reincarnated. I would lose my mind

Pretty decent isekai with and MC that actually a head on his shoulders. Not very original but above most of the generic trash that can be found.

Aggregator gang
This manga's current rating is 8.47
Let me be clear, the rating stands for Samia (8) plus everything else (0.47)
Readers beware, if you're not looking for exquisitely cute catgirls you're wasting your time.

Very well written and paced "isekai" manga.
It's mostly daily life focused relaxed series, with some small action parts here and there. Very peacful and nice read. I hope it keeps the pacing and relaxed atmosphere.

I've read a few isekai manga and, in my opinion, this one is kind of good. It's unfortunate that this series is only published once a month. I see that a lot of people say the story is bland and generic. Any reccomendations for fantasy manga with better story?

I love this manga one of my more favorite relaxed iseksis so far sometime I’m not looking for a op hero and just want a slice of life Ish Isekai and this one hit the spot well done I hope this series continues

Users who are viewing this thread