Kakkoii Onnanoko to 12-centi no Yakusoku - Ch. 14 - What is Ibuki?

Supporter
Dad ordering food from his son like it's a restaurant. What's he doing in the meantime?

I actually really like how the artist makes slight changes to Ibuki depending on the situation. When she is being all "cool", she appears more "masculine". But when she gets emotionally, especially when thinking about Tomo, she appears more "feminine".

Dex-chan lover
Wasn’t the initial premise, at least in the pre-serialization, that he wouldn’t confess to her until he got taller?

I think this changed but I might be confusing things.

Dex-chan lover
last chapter i didnt know if she was scared of hyped

now i see

Dad ordering food from his son like it's a restaurant. What's he doing in the meantime?
So I'm 99% sure that was just an excuse to keep Tomo around longer. When a good parent gives corrections, there are things they say in front of their friends, then there's things they mention in complete privacy. The fact that Dad here gets a good meal out of it is probably just a bonus.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I go away for two days and there's this dangerously sweet buffet of fluff waiting to send me to the ER? And plot at the speed of...well, certainly orders of magnitude faster than almost all other romcoms out there?

I was kinda surprised that nobody was crying out "NTR!!112!" at daddy-oh's appearance, so maybe we've culturally moved beyond that point? Pretty please? All things said that's a pretty nice father figure there, relaxed and loose but serious for the important stuff.

Can't wait to see the revenge I'm sure the author has plotted out for our girl :glee:

Users who are viewing this thread