Kakkoii Onnanoko to 12-centi no Yakusoku - Ch. 14 - What is Ibuki?

Group Leader
Here we go again with these people... I detest how it's always the MC's fault for not recognizing the FC's feelings. Can she fucking talk like a normal human being? MC is not capable of reading minds or do detective work to deduce that she likes him. How's anyone gonna be able to read the obscure signs and clues and conclude "yep, she likes me"? Women themselves would also say that just because they are your friends, doesn't mean they want to bang you as well. And I think it's much better that way. If you like someone, say so properly. Don't just leave signs and clues and expect them to understand. It's annoying, and you're a coward.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn’t the initial premise, at least in the pre-serialization, that he wouldn’t confess to her until he got taller?

I think this changed but I might be confusing things.
He would be "cooler" than her by then.

Dex-chan lover
So far
  • Dad: Cool AF
  • Mom: Knows All and is ready for the wedding. Considering names for the grandkids.
  • Tomoaki: Dense AF
  • Ibuki: Needs to change her panties

Last edited:
The lecture gave me mixed thoughts i dunno know what dad man expected tomo to do when he was being locked down for like 2 seconds till he came in but tomo did hug her and whether or not it would be bad for someone to comfort a scared person when the mother might already know about her fear. Though i have seen many times someone just not caring for the reason behind something and taking it face value so he may be right?

Users who are viewing this thread