Kakkoii Onnanoko to 12-centi no Yakusoku - Ch. 17.5 - First earrings

Dex-chan lover
I'll be the asshole. Her face is just the same as him. I understand artstyle but even in eyes they both look like boys. I guess that's the point.
well, it is hard to do a simplified drawing of a girl that seems like a boy (and not draw a straight up guy and just call it a girl). At least the artist is making kinda consistent, i've seen worse (like, the whole body proportion changing when the author wants the character -girl- to appear more "female" ou "male").

And the manga is good. so im fine

Dex-chan lover
💀⚰️ Cause of death: Diobetes
Tomo was a LV99 gigachad from day 1
Some people are born into a greatness :chad: . Unlike us:aquadrink:.
PS. next chapter might not be tomorrow 'cause I reaaaaally don't want to deal with this shit but it's important to the chapter so I can't just ignore it. qq.

View attachment 3902
Looking at this image (and possible work needed to be done) i really can feel it

dfd618b63452bb6e792f0be578cc153a8d8be4ba00ef476ee94c9855b7dba159_1.jpg

Group Leader
Not a good idea to pierce ears by yourself with that thing. The force caused from it could have caused some damage to the ears. They should have gone to a professional instead.

Dex-chan lover
My girlfriend would absolutely lose her mind to see them pierce her ears like that. Piercing guns cause unnecessary damage to the ear. The only correct way to pierce someone is with a surgical needle at a tattoo parlor.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, studies show that's about average over there. But apparently what they lack in that department, they make up for in creativity. :02:

Looked long and hard (heh) for "Your boyfriend's smuggling some major kielbasa" but couldn't find it. So instead I'll post this:

iu

Users who are viewing this thread