Kakkoii Onnanoko to 12-centi no Yakusoku - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - A ways to go

Supporter
Tomo makes it a point to praise Ibuki's athleticism without being hung up about it. In fact, he's actually happy for her and can admire her abilities and image without any hard feelings. Even then, he is able to acknowledge that she isn't very proud of her lack of perceived femininity and tries to cheer her up, pointing out that she would in time have no more reason to be insecure about it, because normally the boys would end up taller than her (which doesn't actually turn out to be true by what can only be described as a freak (epi)genetic accident).

He encourages her to be herself, which is something that he has always been able to do completely naturally. He does not give a damn about unnecessary considerations, like whether it's proper for a lady to exude coolness, or if a guy should have sartorial skills.

A sewing needle wielding shorty, he sure doesn't have the optics of a cool guy. But with his boundless confidence and positivity, he has always been so, so much cooler than her. And she absolutely knows. You can tell what she's thinking every time she looks at him. "From the very start, you have always been way cooler than I could ever hope to be."

Dex-chan lover
Cute! Thank you for picking this up. I really enjoyed the twitter version before this so I have high hopes!

Dex-chan lover
Is this a fetish? A trope? Drawing a character that for all intents and purposes looks like a guy but is girl, call her "prince" cause she looks like one but still get her in love with the male MC? This is literally the same sketch, same character (appearance wise) from the Mikadono sisters manga.
Why, yes, I do love androgynous bifauxnen women who are cooler than me. They are exactly my type.

Dex-chan lover
So the dude got a waifu and dont care but want to be cool? It's going to be hard for a dude that cant even understand when a girl's in love to become "cool".
Thanks for taking this up, even if i'm not sure i'll keep reading. the two character a way too generic.

how in hell is this a god damn fetish? do you think MEN that like more masculin women is a FETISH? bro get some crowbar in your god damn narrow minded brain and make it wider a little
You know that liking women with big boobs or men that are muscular are fetish? Liking smaller or taller women is also a fetish.
I dunno what's your issue but fetish are not bad, and you losing this mid for so little make you look extremely narrow minded.
Just because it's YOUR fetish doesn't mean this is a fetish work. :questionblob:
Just because it's not yours dont mean it is not. Most romance story are made by following the author's fetish.
I'm not surprised to see idiots calling this Yaoi, a fetish, or saying she looks like a guy. Go touch grass, dumbasses.
Is there a festival or was there a group price? What's up with people like you going crazy and insulting other because they talk about fetish?
We're on a frigging manga website, there's fetish everywhere! What's going on with you all losing your mind and insulting other? Why the hell would it be bad? Why are you losing your mind over other people fetish?
If you have issue about people saying that this is not a yaoi in disguise then use some argument, instead of acting like a kid and insulting people...

WTF is going on with this coms section? I never saw people lose their mind over this on this website... Literaly everyone is happy about having fetish in any work, most of the time...

Dex-chan lover
He casually took some portion of the books for himself so the girl can have less burden. Despite the girl looking like a guy, he still treat her in gentleman manners.

He accepted the girl that's simply want to be cool as she is. This guy is cool in my book.
Not sure about people that's thinking he's lame.

Tomo makes it a point to praise Ibuki's athleticism without being hung up about it. In fact, he's actually happy for her and can admire her abilities and image without any hard feelings. Even then, he is able to acknowledge that she isn't very proud of her lack of perceived femininity and tries to cheer her up, pointing out that she would in time have no more reason to be insecure about it, because normally the boys would end up taller than her (which doesn't actually turn out to be true by what can only be described as a freak (epi)genetic accident).

He encourages her to be herself, which is something that he has always been able to do completely naturally. He does not give a damn about unnecessary considerations, like whether it's proper for a lady to exude coolness, or if a guy should have sartorial skills.

A sewing needle wielding shorty, he sure doesn't have the optics of a cool guy. But with his boundless confidence and positivity, he has always been so, so much cooler than her. And she absolutely knows. You can tell what she's thinking every time she looks at him. "From the very start, you have always been way cooler than I could ever hope to be."
Dawg, you have managed to convey what I have always wanted to in regards to this manga, and you have done it more eloquently than I ever could have dreamed to. Bravo, my good fellow, bravo.

Users who are viewing this thread