Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 7 Ch. 53 - Where Do We Go From Here?

@Undorian
I think you missed the part when they said they were looking around for the brother, but couldn't find him, and then there was the time to leave so they couldn't search any longer.

@Yayarea
I think you are mistaken, I can see always in the comments that people don't like Hiro for some reason, but I could never understand why; and surely I'm not the only special snowflake in the world in that respect ; ) It seems to me that people think she is manipulating Nagi, but it never felt that way to me; rather, in my eyes she's a slightly playful girl who actually likes Nagi, but feels she can't fully commit because of some family reasons that we are not privy to, and I don't see anything unlikable in it. In fact, I think it does him good to be challenged by her, his life is just more exciting with it.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh another Hiro chapter next week?

Such pain for those of us on team Anyone-But-Hiro.

@frutel for some of us, she reminds us waaaaaay too much of certain slow-burn yandere monsters like Ichika.

Dex-chan lover
Hiro is best girl because...
-mischievous smile while schemes pay off in about every 3rd panel
-Rick and Morty-watcher level IQ
-holds her own in a fight
-huge tracts of land

while the other two...
-as much planning ability as Wile E. Coyote
-dumb as rocks
-as much fighting power as half a Hobbit
-flat compared to above, basically the Netherlands

😤💀

Double-page supporter
not sure if im feeling this story, it hasnt been good in a long time but it feels like the plot is just random as hell

@Okthen not to mention he actually has fun in their dates since they have pretty similar interest so they like doing similar things

Fed-Kun's army
probably go back to the vacation house for a day?? how dense he can be?

Dex-chan lover
Well if hiro is the brother so she just kicked her own when saying "there is no more secret" to nagi, so its hell no

Users who are viewing this thread