Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 7 Ch. 53 - Where Do We Go From Here?

Fed-Kun's army
@AndasMal feel you bro...his sis is violent tsundere,his fiancee is retarded and his crush is indecisive and just leading him on...

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of the manbagi and tadano situation in komi san where they have to stay overnight together because they were left behind, but this is way more dumber, his phone is still working, he could ask Erica for help to get a private car to pick them up, in tadano's case his phone is on low battery and they know no one who's rich af

Dex-chan lover
I'm seriously getting Ichika vibes from this girl
Getting ever so slightly to becoming yandere and backstabbing all the other girls

Double-page supporter
So... weren't they going to search for Erika's brother? And now they just wasted an entire chapter (in-universe this would be a day's worth) going to a shrine and saying some prayers? You know that in that time the brother, if he was still around, could have gotten away? Almost nothing these characters do makes any sense whatsoever 😟

Also, this chapter had no meaning. Literally nothing happened. I really don't get this manga sometimes.

Double-page supporter
If we were to assume that this story is anywhere close to concluding, I would expect this time with just Nagi and Hiro to mark the end of the Hiro route. Not that the route end isn't all but assured, because it is, but I think it's still too soon for that.

Dex-chan lover
Segawa's fiancé is gonna be Nagi's brother. Then when everyone starts confessing to each other, Nagi's biological father will come slowly clapping down the stairs, grab a pair of glasses from a butler who has them gently placed on a red velvet pillow while kneeling. He will put them on, scoff as he pushes them up, and say "All according to plan"

I wonder if there is anybody who is reading who is team Hiro. It's like the mangaka is purposely creating an unlikeable chather. Also, I feel like she is getting too much screen time. In a harem manga, you gotta mix it up and create scenarios where it doesn't focus on one of love interests too much. Unless, the mangaka is doing it to drive home the point that Hiro is an unlikeable character. 

Fed-Kun's army
Team Hiro here, i love her, I like the way she is constantly challenging the MC and showing him different stuff, like the bike date, etc. She takes her hobbies to the next level and is serious about them.
I am not into the other girls, young one is cool but they grew up as siblings and i think it's weird, other one is too childish, she's nice and all but the princess environment turns me down.
Hiro is a strong girl and i don't get all hate.

It could turns out she's just toying with MC for fun or maybe she is so competitive she feels nothing for him and just doesn't want to lose to the other girls, both are dick moves but she's still my favorite character.

I feel like we're following the story of the wrong brother.. At this point i'm more interested in nagi's brother story and whereabouts than nagi himself..

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Hiro gets a bad rep for really no reason. I'd say she isn't stringing MC along, but more working up to something.

We don't know much about her situation, so it's hard to judge, but we can extrapolate a few things:
She's in an arranged marriage and heir to a shrine. She seems to like shrines, given her highly unusual seal collecting hobby, so she probably doesn't mind the "has to inherit the family business" part. We also know she's competitive, highly intelligent, driven, and adventurous, not exactly the traits of someone who'd be fine with having her marriage partner selected for them and then transition into housewife mode right out of school. She's also been established as thoughtful and caring, so we can assume that going against her parent's wishes or burdening others with her problems/causing trouble for others in general doesn't come easily to her.

So, she's fully aware of MC's feelings for her, and from the looks doesn't mind it, but she's also rational and smart enough to know that returning his feelings would pull him into her whole arranged marriage mess, which we don't know the full extent of, and would be asking a lot from him. He'd likely be facing the wrath of her family, that of her fiancee, and would be expected to become the heir to their shrine as well, thereby cementing his future. And their relationship not working out could endanger the shrine's future, which we can pretty accurately assume isn't in Hiro's interest.

My theory is that she's working up to laying all this on him, but struggling with the burden she'd place on his shoulders for a "mere" relationship, hence her perceived indecisiveness or fooling around with his feelings.

My probably more accurate theory is that the author is a total hack and will completely butcher this potentially interesting character for more HOT SOCIAL EXPERIMENT EUGENICS INCEST (but they're totally not siblings despite being 100% raised as such so hentai logic dictates they totally wanna bang now like flipping a switch from "icky siblings" to "breed my womb, onii-chan~").

Users who are viewing this thread