Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - I may not be a fujoshi anymore!!

Dex-chan lover
Imagine meeting the person you’ve been a fan of since day 1 and declaring that their SO is shit and you are the better person to date....guess she doesn’t really care for first impressions lmao

Fed-Kun's army
okay yeah on one hand, "oh no! conflict development, horrible new girl tells couple to break up!"

but uhhhh also Aizawa is.... literally dating a child????? Like??????? That's creepy, super creepy, a legitimate crime until Misumi is 20 so. I can't really fault the other girl lmao

Dex-chan lover
New girl is CRINGE

Mitsumi better defend her girllllllllll

@liobi4

Tbh I wouldn’t blame the new creep if that’s what she said. But it’s not even about that but rather “I’m the more obsessive fan! I’m also an artist! I’m better for her than yoouuu!” kind of thing

Also imo I can’t seeee their relationship as icky since Aizawa hasn’t really (or at all iirc) seen Misumi in a sexual way, but rather as an artist goddess

These kind of characters are so annoying, I wanna punch them

They decide by themselves who's better match for someone
Just shut tf up, and disappear

Dex-chan lover
"Certanly"? Hmn... Ai-san? Are we back at this again?
Someone that is against the replies Misumi loves for being the only ones that get her feelings and that harasses Ai-san wouldnt ever be a good pairing... wonder if Misumi will punch her face.

Also, @liobi4... thats exactly what the story is about. If u really think is that creepy idk why u're still reading it. More over, Ai-san hasnt put a single finger in Misumi and the creep stalker girl only addressed Ai-san replies and the fact shes a better fit for Misumi... at any point she pointed at Ai-san age.

Fed-Kun's army
'is a crime ble ble', still reading the manga lol. Enjoy the couple and shut up.

@princess_daphie Thank you so much for the translation!

Now, just my 2c: Without your TL note (which I'm thankful for!), I couldn't for the life of me figure what a "BL stan" was supposed to be, even though I know what "BL" stands for...
Is it "-stan" like in "Khazakhstan" "Afghanistan", etc.?

I think in this case, I think it may be better to just leave it as fujoshi, even if it is not obvious to english speakers not familiar with the genre what *that* might mean.

Maybe "BL lover", would be a good choice? It seems more self explanatory to me (though, again it assumes one knows what BL is, but maybe we can assume that at this point? Then again, fujoshi *is* in the title...)

Anyway, I appreciate all the effort you put into explaining the Japanese quirks that come up (eg. Hamburger steaks last chapter), and how hard it is to translate everything so it flows as naturally as this does in English. Keep up the good work!

(It feels funny, leaving a long winded reply on a chapter about long winded replies lol, hope you don't mind.)

ahahaha!...eating tons of supplement capsules,baka desu ne,Aizawa-san...(๑꒪▿꒪)*

uh-hooo...! now that's an intense confrontation...

thank you again, princess_daphie-chan..

Not this shit again..Fuckin idiot comes in to ruin stuff. Please burn in the depths of hell or something.

Users who are viewing this thread