Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.5 - Wh... What a naughty goddess...

Fed-Kun's army
I'm early for this one! How's everybody!?

What a cliffhanger, cue the timeskip cuz it ain't gonna be easy.
Just kidding. I do wonder how they'll deal with that. Good or bad, this'll surely develop their relationship which is kinda needed IMO, so hoping to read more soon!

Thanks for the translations, appreciated as always!

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter, but wait, why a cliffhanger now of all times ;-;

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhh!!!!! WHAT?!?! What?? Is??? Happening???!!!

Okay, but seriously, I do not envy Ai-San that train ride home. What Misumi just asked is about to hit her like a, well, train. Going no contact after all of this....probably good for both of them in the long run but you hate to see it. Misumi bringing some unexpected maturity out at the end there.

Ahhhh...well, thanks for another great translation @princess_daphie. Just gonna go recoup with some wholesome Futaribeya.

Thank you for the translation! And what a tweeeeest!

I think they definitely both need to be able to step back and center themselves if they're going to make this relationship work long-term, but it's still sad to see it happen so abruptly! Don't drop that stuff on people so fast, Misumi! You adorable goof! I hope we follow both of them in their time apart, to see how the distance affects them and their feelings.

In another note, I do think Misumi has a good point when she says that Ai always treats her like "a goddess," and rarely like a person. She needs to see Kasumi(?) the young woman, not just Misumi the content creator if there's going to be a lasting connection.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your work!
I'm glad their relationship is evolving but kinda disappointed that it's not the adult but the teenager who need to force this change, still i'm glad it's going forward!

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how long this seperation will last. It takes a lot of work to make a manga. I am very curious as to what is going to happen now because I have no idea what's going to happen next other than I am guessing both will have severe withdrawl and will long for each other. This is going to be hard for Aizawa lol.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Once they come back together, will they be able to hold back their "feelings" ????? HMMMM???? Looking forward to that!
Amazing job! Thank you and good morning

Are we getting skipped time or are we getting a chance to see their miserable condition hmm. Let's look forward to it, i can't wait. Thanks for the translations!!

Users who are viewing this thread