Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.5 - I'm definitely worthy of Misumi-san!

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter, I love how we got the exact reaction I hoped in the last panel after remembering the previous chapter haha

Dex-chan lover
Madoromi really needs life to kick her in the ass, hard. What an awful attitude.

Madoromi, dear just because you are ''godly artist'' doesn't mean you deserve a relationship when your character is terrible and you have jack shit to offer to relationship.

@princess_daphie thank you for your hard work and take your time translating ^^

Dex-chan lover
Now commence when we wait months to get updates.

Thanks for the chapter, and for taking is up-to-date. Take a break bc you deserve it.

Dex-chan lover
Someone needs to put her feet back on earth lo/ needs to grow a bit or else she will be a loner (or a ntr victim) forever! actually, I wish the author could give her a ship too, maybe a S type :D hahahaha
Thank you for your hard work!! 13 chapters and I feel like we've seem a lot! I think we even have enough for an anime, wouldn't you think? that would be great! hahaha

This also feel like a turning point where new characters get introduced and stuff but this manga always manages to break expectations so who knows!

Group Leader
He-he-he.
Peasants
, she said!. :'D This chapter was a challenge for me to not laugh too much from adoring tsun-tsun Madoromi-chan. :')
I didn't expect that I'll get to see her POV chapter so soon. And it was totally worth it. :3 I can't blame other people who dislike her attitude, but I want to see her even more nonetheless. :)

P.S.: @princess_daphie should I help you discipline yourself and rest more, before you jump on ch.14 like there's no tomorrow? :3 I'm worried about your inability to pace yourself too. :)

Thank you for all your hard work! I want to see Chapter 14, but you should also take a break!

Seeing Madoromi's POV is interesting. I'm sort of glad that she's just as bratty as she seems. Makes it easier to root for Ai against her! x3

Not really much I can add that no one else has said already, but thank you again for translating all this. I'm still enjoying this series and seeing what it does with its characters, and I'm looking forward to more!
Take your break and take your time, the world (or at least this site) can wait for updates anytime.

Dex-chan lover
I really just don't like her at all. She's just terrible to Aizawa for no reason and Aizawa is always nice to her. She's digging her own grave by not talking to people or having other friends so I am guessing that's going to bite her in the ass later. Hopefully after she realises her flaws she will learn some humility so I do want to see more of her.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Yo Daphie congrats on catching up <3 it's been one hell of a ride following this, from it being dropped into oblivion (and totally forgotten by me) to being picked up with releases speedy af and being a really goddamn nice story too!

such a hard worker..we were able to catch up with the author releases..thank you so much,princess..

its nice to see Madoromi-san's view..she's really a troublesome girl..

Users who are viewing this thread