Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
I would have preferred if the author didn't try to add tension by having the goblins overwhelm them only for Ryouma to completely kick ass easily making all the others effort look worthless, like people got hurt and this guy could have been going at it from the start with his slime army.

Dex-chan lover
If he was able to dig the acid pit, wouldn't an easier method to stop the goblins be to dig out the entire narrow pathway so you'd essentially end with two cliffs with drop between, preferably with wide enough distance from each other. What would the goblins have done, jumped?... For emergency, like someone escaping from the other side, you could always have a makeshift wooden bridge ready to be deployed...

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Double-page supporter
goblin army vs slime army
feels like tensei slime vs re:monster

Also I hope he'll get some "Slime Warriors" after this.

I wonder if the author's gonna make the slime evolve into a slime girl......

Please do.

Thanks for the translation!

"lol... the weakest monster, a slime, will fight these goblins?"
*slimes picking up weapons*
"holy shiiit"

Dex-chan lover
Sorry to say that but the other adventurers are so useless smh. Hope the beast girls from the other party are ok tho.

Fed-Kun's army
Is their defensive set up really that bad? I mean, yeah it could be better. Narrower path and position more archer on the cliff on both sides or something, but overall it isn't detrimental to the battle plan, right? The acid pool and chokepoints protected with a few elite force, backed with a less experienced but fresh troops, while the ranges attack freely and used up their ammunition. It's just the goblin came a lot more than expected. Instead of a few stragglers running for their lives, it's the main force coming down on them.

Dex-chan lover
@shouldsleep
Did you even read the chapter?
Page 10, 3th panel says: "They said the village should have about 500 goblins in total, yeah? We've already defeated around that much!"

Fed-Kun's army
YOOOOOO slimes with swords dude..... Nothing is scarier than that panel of slimes killing you from every angle.
Plz nerf slimes. plz nerf this boi. plz buff everyone else.

Dex-chan lover
The spears really seem kinda pointless when after the first few goblins fell in, they're realize to not go near the front of the moat, which was the only part not fenced.

But it's fine because seeing a slime holding a knife is 10/10.

Users who are viewing this thread