Kamigami no Kago de Seisan Kakumei

Supporter
I really hope this continues, it’s so cute, and I can see certain seeds heheh being sown for the future

I was really looking forward to this series, did the scan drop it? Or was it cancelled?

As someone who only found this recently, I too hope it gets continued soon. It had a good start, too.

Double-page supporter
i keep scrolling non stop just to find something interesting but didnt work. meh...

Aggregator gang
The title in english is almost as long as the synopsis lol. The pacing is break neck and overall its kind of uninspiring but if you need a cute little 'im super duper OP with what is supposed to be a ordinary job' that so far has completely skipped over anything resembling repercussions (What do we do with super fertile and rich lands in a desolate dying world? Yeah we pillage the shit out of it) but its not as cring binge as some so its palettable just don't expect to come away remembering what you read ten minutes ago.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry but I can't take my head out when protagonist name Tadashi OH-NO

Bruh I am very sorry for being right this.

Dex-chan lover
No matter how i look at it. I can't help but agree that this is just outright downgrade from "Isekai Nonbiri Nouka" to which the lack of this manga include
1. Character design and art looks raw
2. MC seems to be the virgin forever type
3. MC is your everyday good guy, while the one i mention would not hesitate to kill to protect his family
4. Sudden new character introduction
5. And several other nitpick like unfamiliar setting likes sea elf

Dex-chan lover
Pacing is F A S T. But overall good just pass time, don't think too hard and turn your brain off in the understanding department, as the translations are kinda mid and I think they're semi mtled.

This doesn't need to exist. Why are there no male elves? Are they so dangerous they were specifically culled in the fighting? The main character gained a harem with zero effort or personal skill or gumption or anything. Goddamn this is trash.

Dex-chan lover
Lazy copy pasta "slow farming life", like it's shamelessly lazy with no effort what so ever in everything it does.
If it at the MINIMUM tried and, God forbid, actually put a spin on it I would at least say it's ok to kill time. But freaking hell is this just a sloppy, 0 effort copy of other titles.
Don't waste your time here.

Dex-chan lover
This title is a parallel to this one.

This is the second time I found out similar plot with similar setting manga is from the same author

Dex-chan lover
This title is a parallel to this one.

This is the second time I found out similar plot with similar setting manga is from the same author
Not really a parallel. It's more like a leach that stuck to it.

The story is rushed compared to Isekai Nonbiri Nouka.
It feels like it's rushing to become the same, but the way it does ruins the nonbiri nouka, or relaxing slow life feel of it completely.

It's with heavy heart but I must declare that this is just a power fantasy manga with no regard of the premise of slow life, but maybe not the power of strenght but the power of him being able to solve all the issues of the world.

You're forced to read out of pure anxiety for what's to come yet it never fails to overexplain things for you so you're convinced it's completely normal

For those who read the previously mentioned title you can't help but notice similarities in development and how different it goes. It's good, but tha pacing isn't slow or relaxing.

At least that is for the 7 chapters I've read. Chapter 8 is different but for now I don't know how to explain it. I guess I'll need a bit more chapters to read first (but it's still at 9.3) ┐⁠(⁠ ⁠˘⁠_⁠˘⁠)⁠┌

Bookmarked for now.

Last edited:
This was released in 2021 but with 13 chapters, mostly 3 parts each. Is this a monthly manga? Or are the releases sporadic?

Thank you to the team that’s been translating it. Fun little read.

It's good as long you don't mind the small stuff (like how easy going things are going, and stuped things like the MC don't need tax from his people)
if you ignore the small stuff then you can enjoy the story

Dex-chan lover
5/10 stuff at best, and I couldn't get past chapter 5. It's full of all the most tripe tropes you can think of. It's almost as if the author was going through a checklist. Other manga have done it before, and pretty much all of them have also done it better.
Generally I don't like it when characters are given cheats that just circumvent hardwork and handwaves away all the details that would normally be important, and here it's just turned up to 11. Who needs iterative progress in toolmaking when you can just slap any stone found on the ground to a twig and suddenly you have a super hoe/plow/hammer/warpick? Oh, it's a MAGICAL twig and a MAGICAL stone so it's alright! Say you're lonely one panel and by the end of the chapter you have tamed a Fenrir, like this is not the most tiresome isekai trope at this point. Don't worry about it, next chapter you'll get animal-eared girls and elves throwing themselves at your pelvis anyway.

Don't waste your time, read something else.

In 14 chapters did the same that other isekais do in 200+ or the "Realist ones" in 100, if you have free time is fine, a high 6 low 7.

Feels so forced and cringe all over the place.
Just drop it.
There is so much better titles than this trash.
For example: Isekai de Tochi wo Katte Noujou wo Tsukurou

Users who are viewing this thread