Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Vol. 5 Ch. 62 - Kanan’s New Pet

Aggregator gang
Somehow this chapter just tanked story quality for me.
Tanked the story quality how? It's always had this level of horniness. Hell, we just left a whole arc of the demon world with the horny family wanting to bone their sister, or wanting their sister taken away from them, and mother wanting the bang her boyfriend. But noooooo this is too much now?

Dex-chan lover
When all you want to do is draw the most screwed up hentai but you're forced to draw a mainstream comedy manga instead.

Dex-chan lover
Aside from the hypnotization, these should be a totally normal family since with MC being relatively normal it stands to reason that societal morals are more or less in tact in this universe. But they abandoned the principles that they lived their whole life with almost immediately in the face of big titties. This alone would just be a gag, but the way she was portrayed the whole time as basically an empty husk with tits felt like the author was really devaluing her as a person down to just how much value she offers sexually. This totally might just be overthinking it or I'm in a bad mood, I've read similar content and been okay with it, just something about this felt too much like what the author wants out of a woman an not a fantasy that should stay that way.

Nice cop out answer, try again.
I like easily identifiable patterns.

Aggregator gang
I dunno if I'd say this outright tanked the story, but I do hope this is the last bout of belittlement Jeanne faces for the time being. The running gag of her life seemingly going wrong even if it wasn't directly her fault was funny from how it was done every now and then, but now it's just sort of a constant thing to her no matter how innocuous that it becomes rather sad. At least she seems to be OK with the dog house I guess?

As for the family side, shrug not all that annoying? I dunno, I thought some of it was a lil chuckle-worthy, though I'm also someone that tolerates more ecchi-style humor if it's exaggerated enough so. Also find it pretty odd some are complaining about the demon power hypnosis is doing demon power hypnosis things, but I imagine that's just cause of, again, the context centering around demeaning Jeanne. Probably wouldn't be that obtrusive otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
Man the story keep getting absurd and absurd.The male mc keep getting overshadowed and only has peanut for brain.I really thought mc gonna have a development with saint because of last chapter.But no,saint just got degraded to pet now.:meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
1. Imagine being called and compared to a hog, damn.
2. Poor girl, the author hates her

Dex-chan lover
Living in the dog house like Kanetsugu from Samurai Girls :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
To be fair that doghouse is lot more sturdy that her previous living conditions and the material cost is probably higher than a capsule hotel.

Now she will probably also have food security just hopefully steak is not on the menu for ptsd reasons.

Dex-chan lover
This is honestly too much... She's literally being treated like an animal/object after all the horrible shit she went through and we're supposed to laugh at that?

Group Leader
Thank you for doing all the SFX this chapter! I really appreciate it and I hope future chapters are like this as well

Power Uploader
Get away from her boobs shota cuck. She belongs to the main character

Dex-chan lover
Joke gone too far.
Jeane has always been the punching bag character but it has always been limited to comedy levels. Now shes a punching bag for romance and a pet... I dont care about slavery much but the previous chapter puts this chapter in bad light. The joke of someone falling and then getting beat down and then another misfortune is not a good joke without anything to lift the low mood.

The horny in this manga has always been erotica level for me. No sex but the art and the parts with nudity is what it is. Its weird that the 2 little sisters being perverted could be somehow easily consumed for me but when a boy was instead put into the picture... ergh. It has always been barely safe but now its getting red.

I stopped reading this suddenly previously without any reason. Now i will drop this cause it was good and i dont want to ruin the whole image of it. Really obvious that theyre getting some drama in from the mom saying to remember Kanna is a demon and also from Jeane falling for mc and its honestly repulsing me.

Users who are viewing this thread