Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Ch. 65 - Kanan’s Summer Teachers

Dex-chan lover
This manga just keeps getting more and more depraved/degenerate and I am SO here for it. Every character is actually pretty unique and I don't necessarily feel I'm reading a manga with cookie-cutter characters that I've seen 1000x before. Although, I guess each character revealing their fetishes in the most exaggerated way possible within a chapter or two of introduction also helps with that.

Thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
A trio of childhood female friends, now in the lounge as teachers, commiserating and used to each other being in skimpy clothes...

Ahn~ they just want to have one stable relationship! Or a single on, in the case of rorikawa! Just a kiss! Desperately, why not... Each other? Yuri Yuri Yuri shipping~

Btw don't think I don't see the name "Rorikawa". Rorikawa... Or should I say loli-con?

Though, she is a short-stack.

Mighty supportive of them for illicit sexual relations, though. Reminds me of my drama teacher, he says if you're going to do it, at least use protection...

Dex-chan lover
will-smith-thats-hot.gif

Dex-chan lover
For a few short seconds it looked like one of the teachers was going to be normal(-ish)…

The curse of the AC breaking down at the hottest point of summer is real though. I can sympathise with that.

Users who are viewing this thread