Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Ch. 94 - Jeanne’s Picnic Date

Dex-chan lover
To everyone who said that they just wanted Jeanne to have one good day.

Congratulations you got your wish.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really hoping that it's a harem end, I hate it when authors bait for a heroine to have a chance to win only to be shot down at the end, I HATE YOU YUUKI RITO FROM TO LOVE-RU

Anyways hopefully this ends well for both girls, and if possible the president as well

Maybe because they don’t exist and humans are naturally jealous and monogamous. When was the last time you saw an open relationship that actually worked? Mormons? And that only works because of indoctrination from a young age to train the girls.

Yeah, it’s fucked up but it’s the only way to actually have it work. Because human beings naturally will be jealous and want to be with one person. Why do you think every cult is polygamy? It’s just an excuse to fuck as many people as possible, but also have control over them.

There is no such thing as a happy open relationship. It’s basically just cheating with extra steps. And unsurprisingly it’s always the more attractive person suggesting to open the relationship up, unsurprisingly, they hook up with a close friend or coworker immediately. It’s always the same fucking case.

Dex-chan lover
Knowing Kanan, if she allowed Jeanne to date her she's obviously gonna be like "Just remember. I'm #1 here." like the tsundere she is.

Dex-chan lover
I have to be honest, I never noticed Jeanne's halo was supposed to represent an halo.

Dex-chan lover
Not too hot on harem endings lest they put work into it, but Jeanne is such a nice cinnamon bun I might give her a pass

Dex-chan lover
Not usually fond of harems, but it's not bothering me here for some reason. Jeanne is a pure ball of joy, who doesn't mind sharing it seems. Looks like Kanan heard that too. Kyougi is a good boy. Like, I wouldn't mind if the human dragon girl joins too. You have Demon Kanan, Angel Jeanne, Human Tekka, perfectly balanced. Those are the three main girls of the harem and just do the normal hijinks around that.

Pls just stop with the stupid harem crap and give us just the Og couple. Harem ruining things as usual

Dex-chan lover
Great! Now go out with all of em!
Thank you as always for the sl!

Users who are viewing this thread