Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Ch. 99 - Ami’s Teasing Discovery

Dex-chan lover
Ya’ll are actually surprised that the weird romcom manga that sexualizes highschoolers, and has fetish tropes, has even more weird fetish tropes?
Did ya’ll forget about Kanan’s little sister Miltie? The bratty imouto that’s clearly a mesugaki?

Or what about that chapter when Kanan’s mom is reminiscing about meeting her husband (who was a boy at the time) and then at the end of the story, it clearly shows her forcing herself on him.
What exactly do ya’ll think you’ve been reading this whole time? Lmao
I think the difference in feel is that both Miltie and Dad are powerful and demons (non-human), end of story is different from whole chapter devoted to it, and Miltie being someone who often gives as good as she gets, which makes it pass easier for reader. This whole chapter just felt really weird.

It's like you can make age-gap adult-teenager romance that many readers will give a pass and keep reading, but also one that will feel creepy for many of them, depending on how you present it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ya’ll are actually surprised that the weird romcom manga that sexualizes highschoolers, and has fetish tropes, has even more weird fetish tropes?
Did ya’ll forget about Kanan’s little sister Miltie? The bratty imouto that’s clearly a mesugaki?

Or what about that chapter when Kanan’s mom is reminiscing about meeting her husband (who was a boy at the time) and then at the end of the story, it clearly shows her forcing herself on him.
Or that Kannan is thousands of years old and dating a human teenager.

I'm not saying you have to like it, but people, re-examine your biases.

Supporter
I feel like this series has typically balanced out the more problematic aspects of its sexual context with self-aware humor or fun visuals. This was pure softcore shota content with very little in the way of jokes, so it ends up getting a shrug from me. Oddly enough, the chapter made me aware that I don't read this series to jerk off, I read it for comedic entertainment.

Dex-chan lover
Or that Kannan is thousands of years old and dating a human teenager.

I'm not saying you have to like it, but people, re-examine your biases.
I think it's because she looks and behaves exactly like a teenager would. If you show me a loli, that behaves and speaks like a loli, but say "she's 6000 year old dragon"? That's a yucky pass for me. Make her actually behave like someone way older and powerful, like even Yupiel-sama of Nagatoro's author? That can be passable, at least.

Dex-chan lover
sigh, fucking shotas. I'd wouldn't have a problem if any of them didn't always act like this with onee-sans. Its not funny anymore and been done to death. It would have been funny if the shota actually turn the tables on her, but shotas always seem the play the M-role rather than S-role (tho the S-role is pretty unbelievable for them too).
Just once, just once, gives a male side-character, shota or whatever, that is more of a chad with women. By which I mean someone who doesn't get flustered by women. Is that too much to ask Manga Publishers?!

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover

It's teenagers so used to yapping hypocritical moral grandstanding and performative pearl clutching bs to other puritan teenagers over at discord and twitter they entirely forgot they're in the comments section to a ecchi manga.

Dex-chan lover
damn when she wants to get something done she sure gets it done

Users who are viewing this thread