Kanchigai no Atelier Meister - Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
And then, Kuruto won the contest with his SSS-class buns, and the family's store was saved.

Unfortunately, after their business boomed from the fame, the dad was unable to recreate the same quality as Kuruto's buns, and as good as their own buns were, they were thought to have cheated the contest and their reputation hit rock bottom, and they never recovered.

RIP poor stall family, ruined by Kuruto.

Dex-chan lover
And then, Kuruto won the contest with his SSS-class buns, and the family's store was saved.

Unfortunately, after their business boomed from the fame, the dad was unable to recreate the same quality as Kuruto's buns, and as good as their own buns were, they were thought to have cheated the contest and their reputation hit rock bottom, and they never recovered.

I was thinking the same thing:dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
"You've mildly inconvenienced me. Prepare to be run out of house and home."

To be fair, 'you've mildly inconvenienced me' can result in the whole clan being wiped out in wuxia stories.

And there was that one story where after a clown prince got rejected by a girl he decide to take over her country to try and take her captive.

Contributor
To be fair, 'you've mildly inconvenienced me' can result in the whole clan being wiped out in wuxia stories.

And there was that one story where after a clown prince got rejected by a girl he decide to take over her country to try and take her captive.
Kuruto definitely has the powers of wuxia protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot, why don't they tell him the trurh about his capabilities? I know that it's his trope, but situations like this clearly shows that telling the truth is better than gaslighting him.

Dex-chan lover

Kuruto tasted the steamed buns first, it is more likely that Kuruto is able to copy the taste and recipe without even looking or asking about the recipe. What Kuruto’s just asked are basically the secret ingredients of the buns.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot, why don't they tell him the trurh about his capabilities? I know that it's his trope, but situations like this clearly shows that telling the truth is better than gaslighting him.
everybody would if he even have enough confidence about his own abilities, and old meister(whats her name again?) also want to keep it secret so nobody would abuse him or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread