Kanojo ga Senpai ni NTR-reta node, Senpai no Kanojo wo NTR-masu - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I am very appreciative for this translation of chapter 8 & no flame to the other guy but it was rough to read since it breaks the immersion on what the characters are trying to say. Thanks again for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Massive W for the pick up, looking forward to seeing the end result.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up! We are about to get to the real juicy stuff!

I'm curious about what people think of Touka. She is pretty cunning and manipulative. Is she just using our hero to seperate her boyfriend from his girlfriend, or does she plan to go through with the revenge plan?

Dex-chan lover

I'm curious about what people think of Touka. She is pretty cunning and manipulative. Is she just using our hero to seperate her boyfriend from his girlfriend, or does she plan to go through with the revenge plan?
She doesn't seem like the type to fool around. I think she'll go through with the revenge plan. Her bf is dead meat.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up. This is a series that I've been really interested in, because I haven't seen anything else with the same concept

jak

Contributor
The best part about all this is that his bitch girlfriend doesn't know the guy she's cheating with has other girls on the side.

Dex-chan lover

I think she's all for the revenge but and this is a big but.... she isn't considering the MC's feelings. She is all "I'm not going on a date with the guy that cheated on me" while telling MC he has to go on a date with the girl that cheated on him.

I honestly wished they'd just do a friend gathering and blow it all now cause I can already see how this is all gonna pan out. Their revenge plan is gonna fail cause the cheating ex/s will play a reverse uno card claiming they are the ones cheating and that the evidence is all fabricated. Remember the male cheater publically talks loudly of being a cheater so I dunno why he doesn't have rumours about all this already amongst girls and guys.

The female cheater is super scummy and I swear if they try for a redemption arc I'd be real angry over it as she's the absolute worst. We can already see the MC's resolve wavering.

Dex-chan lover
I think she's all for the revenge but and this is a big but.... she isn't considering the MC's feelings. She is all "I'm not going on a date with the guy that cheated on me" while telling MC he has to go on a date with the girl that cheated on him.

I honestly wished they'd just do a friend gathering and blow it all now cause I can already see how this is all gonna pan out. Their revenge plan is gonna fail cause the cheating ex/s will play a reverse uno card claiming they are the ones cheating and that the evidence is all fabricated. Remember the male cheater publically talks loudly of being a cheater so I dunno why he doesn't have rumours about all this already amongst girls and guys.

The female cheater is super scummy and I swear if they try for a redemption arc I'd be real angry over it as she's the absolute worst. We can already see the MC's resolve wavering.
Yeah I don't think she is quite thinking about his feelings yet. Later on we get to see the meeting between him, her and their 2 best friends from her point of view and it is interesting.

I think In this chapter she was testing him to find out what kind of person he is. He failed, but he realized he failed and she is giving him another chance.

Dex-chan lover

I personally like revenge stories so I'm all cheering for her lol

Dex-chan lover
No offense to Flame Scans, but this is a much smoother read. Thanks for picking it up.

Dex-chan lover
He should really just cut her off forget the plan. I get embarrassing them will be amazing, but clearly he is uncomfortable with having to see her and embarrassing them won't take back the fact she cheated on him.

Contributor
"I'll try to think about it on my own this time"

I'm starting to think that if he didn't use his brain the first time, maybe it's because he didn't have one. Maybe I should call Yuu, Cardboard-kun instead for his uninspiring, lackluster performance as ML of what's supposed to be a revenge manga. I'm already doubting if he actually wants to take revenge. Touko on the other hand, is not only carrying the revenge scheme, but also single-handedly carrying this manga for me.

Users who are viewing this thread