Kanojo ni Naritai Kimi to Boku - Vol. 3 Ch. 35 - I'm a Girl.

Contributor
I'm glad she made it clear she was a girl. Not so glad she is gonna confess like right now. Timing. Timing.

Oh fuck oh no I don't want to read the next chapter everything was just getting a bit better

Aggregator gang
Confessing your feelings to a guy who hadn’t seen you as the girl until you just told him you were one is a rookie shoujou heroine move.

Dex-chan lover
Please, not him...he's not bad, just not good either I think? Personally at least..

If she is going in for a confession right after getting him to accept that she is a girl, I can only see next chapter as painful. One of the few times in a manga that I hope the convenient 3rd party/event randomly appearing and stopping said confession cliche happens. It's just too early for this to end without tears.

Dex-chan lover
I think this is the first time I’ve seen a genuine, true love triangle, where person A likes person B, who likes person C, who likes person A. Usually it’s person B and C who likes person A, forming a love <

This manga... It hits me right where it hurts in a good way. It's nice to see an honest story treating the trans experience so honestly. So good.

Ty translator/scanlators

Double-page supporter
AAAAAA TOO SOON TOO SOON

but yayyy go akira-chan!! i'm glad she's being a lil more assertive and also not feeling bad about how different she is anymore <3

Users who are viewing this thread