Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 275 - The Girlfriend and Living Together (Part 4)

Fed-Kun's army
I don't want to disappoint you, she still stuck with kazucuck. There are chuckhold but I can't suggest low stuff to you
This is legitimately better written than the actual manga. How neither character progressed after Kazuya did something actually cool (i.e. save her fuckin life) is a mystery

Dex-chan lover
Damn Mangaka just have them get married already or the score for the manga will drop more
He'll milk this series with "no progress between the characters" until there's nothing left and the series with end Kazu-cuck cucking himself and the girl cucking Kazu-cuck more

So basically this mangaka really want to improve more sexual content rather than the story. Interesting

Group Leader
The greatest ending this manga could ever have is Chizuru not actually getting with Kazucuck and the final page being Chizuru walking past Kazuya in the arms of another man and not acknowledging his existence
You mean to say this manga might as well not have existed?

Dex-chan lover
imagine if he just fucked her right here, with zero second-guessing, pedestalizing, or respecting her, and then they both just became normal after that. i could almost forgive some of what we've been through. but this cuck of an author can't grasp how much kazuya has to change to have any worth, or that now would be a good time to do it

Group Leader
All this negative feedback for this manga reminds me of the manga that I've worked on.

Last edited:
Theres so much space in there to just lean left or right around her and rest his arms, never mind that theres enough space to just stand up.
But even if we assume the space is about 6x smaller than what is actually drawn, why TF is he supporting himself by the wall rather than just putting his hand down above her shoulders or between her body and hands. And even if he gets tired from doing that, elbows exist. If he cant support his own weight on elbows and knees for longer than a few minutes, he might as well not be a human. Even babies can crawl around on elbows and knees.
Theres so much wrong with this scene just to let him flop onto her chest.
Yeah. I had to go back a chapter and check why they're even doing those weird gymnastics in the first place.
So she's stuck, but he could just go to his knees and then straighten his upper body and stand up afterwards.

Dex-chan lover
This series always have a knack to bring up the most comments 😂
For now tho, mine is:
At least the heart can't lie...
Literally this time. 😂
I'm hoping for the last time, with this he has some semblance of self confidence. It's an objective truth that Chizuru isn't as collected as he imagined her to be, she just have one hell of a poker fac e.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. I had to go back a chapter and check why they're even doing those weird gymnastics in the first place.
So she's stuck, but he could just go to his knees and then straighten his upper body and stand up afterwards.
He just fell on a bad angle, and had to change his hands position from the walls to support himself from below, but he's way too late to do that by now and it probably cramped by how nervous he is.

Double-page supporter
The bomb has not been defused 💣🤯

Screenshot-2023-03-21-22-07-52-714-com-chrome-dev.png
EZ4ENCE starts playing

Users who are viewing this thread