Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 276 - The Girlfriend and Living Together (Part 6)

Dex-chan lover
Can we get an arc where Kazuya meets LowTierGod and he shares his mantra with him and Kazuya finally finds what he has to do in his life? 🥰

Dex-chan lover
Kinda hoping it was an april fools update not a real one.
Been saying this to myself... came so far ill stick to the bitter end.
One Piece will be finish before this Manga get an actual progress.

Dex-chan lover
What's up with the little white drops all over the pages? Is Reiji nutting all over Chizuru and not even hiding it anymore? Well, he never did actually and it's the sole purpose of this colossal waste of time. My infinite penchant for masochism is unfortunately too strong and I must move forward with each new chapter since they don't!

Dex-chan lover
I honestly have no clue why I keep reading this one. Which for someone like me, who doesn't have high standards for stories, reading tons of them, is especially bad.

I get Kayuza to a degree, with the nervousness, overthinking and crap. It's kinda normal....for High Schoolers and people going through puberty, with limited interaction with opposite gender. Thus for the primary target audience, may be somewhat relatable.

But it never, ever stops or gets better....and his crappy imagination always goes way overboard......

I don't use words like this lightly, but frankly it's pathetic. Even worse, when you fully realize he is a grown a** man in his twenties and still acting like this.

Which really takes away from his actual decent/improving character traits, best shown with the film arc. Or his support for Sumi. Which actually showed him as a decent person and managed to make me want to root for him.

If it's interest, it's sure not from the audience LMAO
you know what i mean lmao. i’d assume the scene is pretty clearly meant to convey that Mizuhara is getting flustered by Kazuya lying on her. even if he never does take initiative… [which i can’t quite fault him for bc i’d prolly be similarly hesitant]

Dex-chan lover
At least half of you are recoiling violently in response to seeing the weekly antics of your actual "he just like me fr", but all I can think about is how he finally had a coital fantasy that wasn't netorare.

That's a massive step forward.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread