Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 275 - The Girlfriend and Living Together (Part 4)

Double-page supporter
I don't want to disappoint you, she still stuck with kazucuck. There are chuckhold but I can't suggest raw to you
Ah i know this........although lets just say This comic is more honest than the manga

Group Leader
Ladies and gentlemen this is your captain speaking. You're aboard this flight of Cringe Airline and we just passed Pluto.
The arrival is scheduled in another 200 chapters so please relax while we carry on by steadily getting more cringe.

Dex-chan lover
This is like the most non-chapter I've ever seen, and Kazu-cuck is actually allowed to "touch" another girl's body without actually giving her his credit card number to first.

Dex-chan lover
Theres so much space in there to just lean left or right around her and rest his arms, never mind that theres enough space to just stand up.
But even if we assume the space is about 6x smaller than what is actually drawn, why TF is he supporting himself by the wall rather than just putting his hand down above her shoulders or between her body and hands. And even if he gets tired from doing that, elbows exist. If he cant support his own weight on elbows and knees for longer than a few minutes, he might as well not be a human. Even babies can crawl around on elbows and knees.
Theres so much wrong with this scene just to let him flop onto her chest.

Double-page supporter
You know, I decided to keep this in my library so that even if its complete and utter dogshit with glacial level of speed, at least I want to know what happens next.

Now I'm not so sure if I even care what happens next.

Someone mentioned that its much easier to read this Manga if you skip inner monologue, and I'm so thankful to that guy

Dex-chan lover
This is a premise for a boring chapter of a gag manga. Boggles the mind to see it played so dramatically.

I dont think the heartbeat thing is a strictly illegitimate beat for the comic to hit - I've said in a bunch of these threads that I think its good when the comic acknowledges that, yes, mizuhara does actually feel anything about kazuya bc that needs to be true for it to be a functional romance story. But the heartbeat thing is also insane. How is that the corner we've been boxed into, where the only moments of understanding between the two romantic leads have to come from base physiological responses instead of, like, interactions they have as characters.

Dex-chan lover
Every Kazuya hater got to have an excellent close up of him getting a chubby. The author clearly enjoys trolling dumb foreigners that don't know how popular this is in Japan. :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Every Kazuya hater got to have an excellent close up of him getting a chubby. The author clearly enjoys trolling dumb foreigners that don't know how popular this is in Japan. :kek:
Its actually extremely concerning that this does so well in Japan. It speaks more about the state of their declining population rather than saying that this manga is better than what people outside think of it

Users who are viewing this thread