Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 278 - The Girlfriend and Shopping (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
he finally did it. he questioned his own existence :huh:.Is this guy for real a :wtf:.When will this dumb man grow up , whats with him getting exited for every single movement she does. And to what he asked himself at last ..yeah you shouldn't be there idiot :nyoron::notlikethis::notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
I always read this first when I get home, so I can get the disappointment out of the way.
If the author just ended the manga with a visit from truck-kun I wouldnt mind.

Dex-chan lover
It's so annoying and aggravating to read, like dude I understand she is cute and you love her that's all good, but he is like obsessed to a really weird and uncomfortable level
Dude I just skip any thought bubbles that come from cuckzuya. Trust me, you won't miss anything and the chapters become less painful to read. Mizuhara still comes off as a cold uncaring bitch tho and MC just seems randomly mad whenever he talks to her

Dex-chan lover
It's so annoying and aggravating to read, like dude I understand she is cute and you love her that's all good, but he is like obsessed to a really weird and uncomfortable level
Thankfully he did have the realization that she is, indeed, a real, normal person, and not just some angel from his dreams.

Double-page supporter
Omg Mizuhara just took a breath so cute. I hope one of the air particles that came out of her touches me. Holy shit Mizuhara just blinked that was adorable. Huh!? Did Mizuhara just look at me for 0.3 seconds!? That was amazing. They way she moved her eyes to the left and then she walked three steps that was incredible. What!? Did one of Mizuhara's microscopic skin flakes just fall on the floor!? I need to go lick it up. What the hell did Mizuhara just do!? Did she actually just move her left pinky finger? That was the cutest fucking thing I've ever seen in my entire goddam life this manga is fucking hilarious.
Summary of the entire chapter basically

Dex-chan lover
Damn, someone like Yaemori would be really helpful to be around when buying this stuff. I'm like Chizuru here and have no clue about all this electronic things. Well, at least I learned what's Oled now XD

Does the author out of ideas and only produce a chapter to make Kazuya simp more? The comment section is much interesting than this chapter LOL

Aggregator gang
getting rid of the parts where he talks to himself, the amount of content we get for this chapter is less than 7 pages.

Dex-chan lover
Omfg, what is wrong with me? This is one of those 1/37 chapters when I find it cute. I know, I know! I skimmed the start of the chapter when it was just the usual Kazuya shit for thoughts, but! I do find Mizuhira endearing too when you see that she either doesn't have anyone, much or got to know a lot of things that are normal for most.

Here it's stupid and mundane, but yes, since she was raised by grandparents that had the same TV for three decades, she never shopped for one, or maybe once when she got her place, but certainly not with someone else.

My brain isn't completely rotted by this bare minimum of fluff tho. It's annoying that Kazuya can't fathom that Mizuriya wanted him to be there just because, not really to carry shit for her. He legit forgets he's a person, one that she likes for some reason, and not only a simp I stg

Users who are viewing this thread