Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 279 - The Girlfriend and Shopping (Part 3)

Dex-chan lover
Is she pulling her skirt down because she's disgusted with that horny cuck? The text on the side seems to imply she was into it but the scene shows her disgusted. Was it with herself? With the horny creep? With the direction this manga is headed and the author himself? This manga makes no damn sense, I swear this artist just throws angry expression on everyone and calls it's a day. Cuckzuya is always frowning, mizuhara is always frowning, they are all just frowning all the time in reaction to everything

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Let's see:
Kazucuck inner monologue that eats up 90% of manga space AND the dialogue is worthless to boot
Kazucuck calls her cute for the millionth time
Kazucuck leers at her legs, up her skirt, and her breasts
Kazucuck makes the same stupid elongated blushing face for the umptieth time
Kazucuck thinks they are in a relationship
Girl, who puts on skirt just for Kazucuck, pulls it down because he can't stop being a massive horndog

Serious, Why, Dear God Why, did she decide to become roomies with this guy? It blows me away. He's not the "he's so harmless, he won't do anything". NU-UH. He is repeatedly shown to be a massive lech.

Seriously dude, when she is reclining like that, MOVE TO THE SIDE SO YOU ARE NOT LOOKING UP HER SKIRT. DEAR F**KING GOD YOU ARE A IDIOT

Dex-chan lover
I have scientifically determined this manga would be perfectly fine if it eliminated the internal monologues. They worked for say the first 50 chapters but now they’re excruciating. I still want to see the end, but man it’s getting harder to read.

Double-page supporter
I never keep up with this and read a chapter out of curiosity, but somehow I got cancer with a Chizuru shaped tumor which keeps getting worse with every chapter I read.
Thought we hit the bottom of the barrel with Nirvana chapter, but the barrel was actually a pit trap and the story twisted its ankles, and instead of trying to climb out of the barrel it decided to eat its own legs.

At this point, i think reiji just want to end this manga at chapter 300 for who i know. every chapter this fucking MC just did the same shit he did for over 200+ chapter

Dex-chan lover
HOLY FUCK, DID MIZUHARA PULL DOWN HER SKIRT?!?! I😱😱😱😱 DIDN'T THINK WE'D GET THIS BIG OF PROGRESS JUST IN A CHAPTER?!👺👺👺👺 THIS IS THE MOST FAST PACED ROMANCE MANGA I'VE EVER SEEN😭😭😭😭, PLS SLOW DOEN, MIYAJIMA SENPAI!!111351111🗣️🗣️🗣️

Users who are viewing this thread