Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 280 - The Girlfriend and Shopping (Part 4)

so simulpub, which costs pts, hmm. no thanks. especially for this series.
GG. thank you for all the work scan team!

Dex-chan lover
Your dream came true I guess... There's a good Spanish TL for this, but it won't be fun without other folks commenting (disparagingly) on it
But my native language is Spanish! Yall will be free and I'll suffer this curse alone *sobs

And tell me about it, this comment section is peak based. The reddit for this show thinks this is Shakespeare and that cuckzuya is the ultimate shounen chad mc

Which really fucking sucks because the simulpub is US only and costs points for every chapter, as per other people showing references to the system that is being brought over.
I really hope there will be some teams who still will translate it.
Vinland Saga, Munou no Nana, Kanokari is just I know I will have to wait or give up reading the whole story because of this.

And I somehow can't understand, when a team does this while it is pointed out that the version, that will be avaiable insted of theirs is not wiedly accessable.
What I can understand is, that translating at this quality is a lot work. If there is some legal thing, which makes it impossible to continue the work because of simulpub (like the mangaplus titles) it would be a better reason to stop. At least thats my opinion (or even we had enough of it so we won't do it anymore).

@Translators: Thanks for the work you did. Was reading since Black Cat times. :)

Dex-chan lover
But my native language is Spanish! Yall will be free and I'll suffer this curse alone *sobs

And tell me about it, this comment section is peak based. The reddit for this show thinks this is Shakespeare and that cuckzuya is the ultimate shounen chad mc
Mine is Portuguese, learned Spanish very early in life, so I'm not off the hook just yet ;)

Group Leader
I'm sorry but I'm not from the US and it sucks that Kodansha keeps snatching mangas and making them official for only a single country to look at, I've been reading this manga since the beginning and if you guys are stopping then I might just as well pick it up.

What I'm saying is as Ecchi No Doujinshi Scans I will continue the translation for Rent-a-girlfriend here in Mangadex because not everyone here is from the US to read from K Manga.

Last edited:
Honestly props to the translator team man, the best day for them is the day that this manga ends

Dex-chan lover
It's really sad so many series are getting dropped because of that K Manga app. I'm not from USA so all I have is to read their translations from aggregator sites who steal it but I much rather read it here with good quality.

Dex-chan lover
the black cat has died 9 times

the flashbacks to show how far we've gotten (280 chapters, 1 centimeter of actual plot progression) was a nice sendoff

Dex-chan lover
0oe3tv.jpeg

meme aside, thank you for all you done, TL team.

Dex-chan lover
This is the shit people keep talking about. He keeps doing the same goddamn loop over and over and over.

Girl gives him TINY TINY bit of attention
MC has stupid elongated blushing face
MC leers at her legs, breasts, and butt
MC thinks how cute girl is
MC mentally over reacts the fact a female actually gave him a passing thought, even in passing
(If MC has physical contact with girl, his first thought is SHE WANT TO BANG ME)
MC thinks that he wants to get closer

RINSE WASH REPEAT

No progress. Nothing. And this has been going on FOR 30 F**KING BOOKS. HOW? HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN JAPAN???

Every other MC I've read were wimps, cowards, but you see them grow. This guy is rooted in this Haruhi Suzumiya 7 day loop Groundhog Day state of arrested Development.

Users who are viewing this thread