Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 11 Ch. 90 - The Girlfriend and the Time Limit

Keep lying with your granny on her deathbed? That's it, I'm done with Chorizo. I hope Ruka will win at the end.

Dex-chan lover
The only way to put an end to this circle of lies at this point, without hurting anyone (aside from Ruka), make the lie a truth.

Dex-chan lover
Why does heck nobody wants to MC grow up? (at least a bit)

Aggregator gang
Now we got to the point where the biggest obstacles are the grandmas. Fuck them, they are ruining the story.

It's so annoying that the author keeps using her illness as a convenient plot device. At first I was meh, but now I say fuck them... I hope Kazuya won't give a damn and comes clean.

(day 826: side characters are still absent)

Dex-chan lover
u know, i think her grandma condition actually become better, and she's keep lying because she still want to be his "girlfriend" though
kinda hope author gonna go that route lol

Double-page supporter
And here I thought Nisekoi had dragged things out too fucking long, this shit is only 90 chapters in and it's 3x worse. This manga has such little substance.

F for granny though. If i were their relative, I would want to die early too.

@Rezhio She is but it doesn't seem like she's aware of it, there's a few panel that said she noticed it but she didn't try anything to get closer to him. At the end of the chapter 15, after she saved him, I thought something would happen the following chapters but 75 chapters later they're barely closer (at least what is written is true, little by little they're getting closer)... Well let's see what will happen now, why she doesn't want to say that their relationship is a lie but i'm sure it's because her grandma is sick.

Aggregator gang
Actually they had many romantic moments together, but at around ch30 Ruka appeared and wrecked them, and then Mami at around ch60. There is always something that disrupts the flow of the story..

Also they both afraid of breaking the status quo, so nothing happened in the last 70 chapters or so. Also Chizuru probably enjoys the fact that she found herself a sugar daddy who don't want to do anything to her.

ahh yes, I do not need to read this manga as long as these comments will give me a better idea.

Chizuru just has be his Girlfriend, marriage or not they can always break it off later on when Grandmas eventually die,

I mean is being someones Girlfriend that hard in Japan? of course you have to pay your part with both feelings and money at times but its not that bad.

or is it because Chizuru wants to keep her gig going as it pays her bills and our MC doesn't have the gonads to ask her to live with him or something.

its not a problem at all,

or as it all goes down to, Author want Rental Girlfriends forever.

Fed-Kun's army
obv if he tells the grandma she will die right there on the spot.

Users who are viewing this thread