Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 11 Ch. 91 - The Girlfriend and the Time Limit 2

If they're not going to date now they're never going to. Plot needs to happen, just spinning the wheels like this is extremely uninteresting.

Dex-chan lover
I guess MMC retarded Ness rubbed off on FMC well g fucking g both Mc are retarded now

Aggregator gang
Well that's not really different from blackmailing

So next chapter is about Ruka again? It's so annoying. It's like the author forgot about the other girls.

Double-page supporter
Thank to the happy moments of both grandmas being grandmas that we can pass through all this needless drama.

Come on... do you seriously need to end a deep chapter with a FKING ASS SCENE!

Dex-chan lover
The solution. Make the lie a truth, then pretend the lie never happened.

Fed-Kun's army
when 2 people cannot be honest with themselfes, they need a 3rd character to hep clear things in order to progress the plot, which is why.....WE FREAKING NEED MAMI !!!! WHERE'S IS SHE? HERE? AHEAD? WAITING? SHE'S THAT GOOD

Double-page supporter
@kronix im shocked someone like you has stuck around for so long, how do you even handle this waste of an MC?

I dont get Mizuhara. By her "oh , come on" does it mean that she likes him as well? Then why does she not make a move?

MoZ

Unnecessary dramas just to end the series on 90+ chapters, but this is still way better than those isekai-harem-game world series

Group Leader
Every chapter I say this sucks, yet every chapter I come back. The exchange between MC and FMC had me going "ugh" then the exchange between grandma and FMS had me going "aw, grandma!".

Sometimes, I hate myself for enjoying this.

@Renard Amen.

Just end it already why you're stretching the fu** out of this manga... Just don't make this shit any more complicated.
Seriously the ratings could have been much better if the author didn't had stretched this manga soo much.
I just wanna see the ending and be done with this overdramatic piece of shit manga tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread