Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 17 Ch. 147 - The Girlfriend and Lies (Part 1)

There are only two option:

If Kazuya and Mizuhara will keeping lying to her granny then their might chance to save her life but in exchange, both of then will be suffered in terms about love relationship...

If Kazuya will telling the truth to Mizuhara's Granny Sayuri then she will die but she will give a last will statement between Kazuya and Mizuhara...

@YamiryuuZero the question is "will he do it?"

Not the one who gets baited by footnotes at the end (they tend to be misleading lol), but it looks like even the editor is mocking Kazuya for standing still. "Clench your fists all you like... her dream is drifting farther and farther away". It's like he is getting already enough of his inability to take initiative and is hoping for him to DO IT!

Dex-chan lover
do it anyway, lol

seriously, her gramma is about to die and a lot of other things, whats the problem to comfort her even if isnt "the boyfriend"??? He knows that she's super bad now, damn

This girl's grandma is dying in front of her the this Simp is thinking about touching her
Fuckin Loser Omegalul

I'm beginning to suspect romance isn't the Author's aim but something else entirely.

LIKE THE FACT ASIANS LIKE TO RENT WOMEN AS GIRLFRIENDS AND WISH THEY COULD BE THEIR REAL GIRLFRIENDS....

That's the entire point of this manga.

And the MC being SIMP is required in this regard.

I swear time dilates to force this crap on me every 3 days despite the calendar saying a week has passed. It almost feels like this manga haunts me, unwilling to let me forget how disappointed I am in it.

That is it.

The new low of scumbag gonna be achieved by this beta manlet if he cannot comfort her now. 😡😒

Group Leader
DO IT MAN
the actress photoshoot was to try making this chapter light? haven't worked!

As an embodiment of the beta male I can approve of this manga's ralisticity. This is how I would think exactly(about comforting her, not why she isnt frustrated or anything)

Dex-chan lover
Stopped reading a out 10 chapters ago. Looking at the comments, it was a good thing.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I like how i skipped from chapter 13 to chapter 145 and didn't see any difference.

@rabrittania Yup

@Comrade-Sandvich probably lol

@Pontiff_sulyvahn @Xcaliblaster @Pibata MC wants to comfort FL but doesn't know how. Being dense AF (which is personally my main fault with the MC), he doesn't understand that it's OK. He only sees himself as a customer in love with a rental. In more liberated cultures, it's OK to comfort via physical contact. Not necessarily so in Japanese culture, it seems. Plus, it's also exaggerated to some degree, I suppose.

Dex-chan lover
Author sells 4.5 million copies. Haters in comments section have their heads explode trying to understand how. Remaining people break out the popcorn to enjoy the fireworks.

if u can’t comfort her right now, this manga might continue for another 150 chapters, with no differences

Users who are viewing this thread