Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 17 Ch. 147 - The Girlfriend and Lies (Part 1)

Group Leader
0yw54cvyxxy31.jpg

Eh? Where are the usual haters?
Oh there you are! I knew you actually liked the manga all this time. IT WAS ALWAYS GOOD AND YOU KNOW IT.

For all that saying "just do it" or anything similiar..
but you guys probably already know about japanese and their culture, "hug" or other physical contact is no no...
that's why the MC will think twice about hugging her.
and things will be go bad, cause he only her "friend"...

@every123 the thing about Kazuya is that he doesn't even see himself as a friend. Just as a customer who's attempting at taking revenge on his ex-gf and ended up helping his rental gf with her debut as an actress as well.

Now that i read the chapter again, him questioning himself about his position after seeing her ice queen facade faltering is just decent development for him (i can't remember if he was questioning himself about that before), although badly delivered due to the aprehensions (and endless rage) he makes us to have because of his personality. Maybe, as westerners, we won't understand japanese people from big cities in the emotional department.

@WhisCalifa69 i agree.. now i think, hes just a guy who want to repay back his benefactor or maybe more..
but yeah, cant do much...

and then also, it's translated, i learnt some japanese before, they got alot of grammar and words to express in a certain situation.
its hard to translate in english (the feeling and stuff).

another thing, when my friend's relative got accident or passed away, , it's always big dillema even for me to comfort then.
best way i can do is, sit near themself then let them talk or cry...

Dex-chan lover
@every123 Tbf, they are rather close, despite all the bullshittery around them, and Kazuya is also close with the grandma, so he could console her in this situation.

HUG HER NOW DAMMIT 😫

Ur already capped affection and progress, its time to trigger some action for next lv.

I've seen you Kazuya since it's only first two chapter available on Mangarock and expected this development on around 60th chapter, well u had ur time, now dew it. The Ice Queen is off guard

Dex-chan lover
Holy shite he didn't changed at all, i drop this manga long ago and came back here because of the new anime and yah i expect some romance progession but holy shite it didn't changed at all!

Phew... i just watched the anime episode 1 and i have already read from chapter 1 to 147 in less than 10 hours...

Users who are viewing this thread