Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 150 - The Girlfriend and Lies (Part 3)

I'm an artist so trust me, I can imagine how HARD it is to draw a manga but I hate how much this mangaka re-use scenes. Every chapter is 60% re-used scenes and 40% new content. I would love to get lower quality art if it means that we wont have that many re-used scenes. This mangaka can do really beautiful drawings but the re-used scenes make the plot so slow that's painful.
You can love or hate the plot and characters, that's subjective, but the pacing this last months is undeniably bad.

The author is not a philosopher. The attempt of the drivel masked as impactful failed. It was funny at least.

Dex-chan lover
Comments section a few weeks ago: Damn the author for killing the grandma for some forced drama!

Comments section now: Damn the author for letting the grandma will for some forced drama!

The manga has problems, but every single plot point gets torn apart no matter what direction is goes. To me, thats hating something just to hate it.

dudddddddddddddddddde, come on already, this series is already dragging on me from certain chapters but now this?

I don't want to diss this chapter but they could have cut the repetitive scenes and just added more progress

Dex-chan lover
Stop complaining about the pacing. In many other manga you wait a month. This chapter was good.

Considering the anime is airing at all i understand the author better to prolong it as much as possible. But tbh it's not good for my heart with this pacing and intense chapter every weeks 😢

Anyone complaining about pacing should reread the series. You're kinda fucked up cause you gotta wait a week, and you think the progress is slow. If you read them back to back you wouldn't be saying nothing.

@Lugdu
@WhiteEkans
I don't remember exactly when but I'm pretty sure she mentioned or at least implied that she stopped doing the dating thing when they started either planning or filming the movie i could be miss remembering though.

on a side note the company (or whatever you call it) that oversees the whole dating thing have strict guidelines as to what can and can not happen on these dates. the most chizuha had done with her other clients (other than the MC) is holding their hand. And while, yes, meeting unknown guys at locations and time set by the client can be dangerous, she has not gone into this blindly. she has some self-defence training and as we have seen on many an occasion is not slow to react if she feels uncomfortable.

Dex-chan lover
3lAN9FH.jpg

Bullshit grandma. Just because you're 99 percent lies doesn't mean everyone is too. Saying it casually like it's some meaningful quote just making it cringier. Heck one of the most important thing in a relationship is being honest with each other

Users who are viewing this thread