Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 151 - The Girlfriend and Lies (Part 4)

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Ok, so i read every chapter like i said i would... There's a lot of bait.

@Shu_Yukihara Even though Chizuru tries to isolate herself, she's by some means, almost destined to end with Kazuya

But yeah, i see a major fallout between them looming in the horizon. And Mami will more likely than not be involved in the shitstorm. Ruka, if anything, is the weakest link and the most likely to have her resolution sooner than expected. Besides, her reasons to fall in love with Kazuya are the most stupid.

@curvedtree afaik, Kazuya is anything, but spoiled. Also, his family constantly shits on him (confirmed) and puts too much pressure on him with the whole "bring granny a girlfriend and let me see your children before i kick the bucket". A toxic environment and the social pressure influences your behavior more than you believe.
Rejection ptsd and being aware you're a piece of a shit when put next to a 11/10 girl like Chizuru only enable his insecurities. Kazuya can be an insufferable piece of shit most of the times, but it's not like he's that because of his own will.

Dex-chan lover
remember Mami... yeah she was a thing (we have only seen her in the promoting draws for the anime hahaha)

If you are reading this comment your parents will die within 5 years. To undo this curse you need to copy this and paste it on 5 other manga. i'm so, so sorry,please forgive me

The reason why there isn't a chapter for this manga this week, as well as other series you've might have been reading, is because there is a national holiday going on in Japan which they've been observing since August 10th, Mountain Day. The chapter will go up next week.

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to offer this meme to people who made a career for themselves in the entertainment industry with the sole purpose of humiliating dark-haired female characters because they have a rather strange obsession, are sensitive to stress, and constantly feel that they are the victims of other people and situations:
2OePV5J.jpg

152 spoilers were dropped today, so i think it's going to get an earlier release. The upcoming emoji and letter resumes the upcoming chapter. 😭F

It bugs me that others don't see how manipulative Mami is, that they're looking for her, those guy full of hate but still read this and the most aggravating of all edgy one who wish for Grandma's demise. Was kinda expecting that the reader of this manga is mature enough since it's about a college guy love interest and his intense libido. Boy, so disappointing!

Fed-Kun's army
@Fashnu
I dunno if you commented on the wrong chapter or just used the wrong name, but I haven't even seen Mami for the past 70-odd chapters

Users who are viewing this thread