Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 155 - The Girlfriend and the Sudden Trip

When will mc get his development thats like the bane of this series, how trashy the mc's personality is

Lol the ratings are falling! Nothing makes me more happy than to see these overly popular mangas who take their popularity for granted and needlessly keeps on stretching the story gets butcheredlike this. It's being 155 chapters and this guy still hasn't got the confidence to propose the fmc and vice versa. The movie arc was literally trash no progress happened at all and a we got from that arc is a dead grandmother. The other girls keep on coming and going and that's bullshit, if you wanna make a harem make a proper one. This shit was good to read for like 80-90 chapters but now it's getting on my nerves and K just want to smack both the author and artist.

I swear to god, the mangaka is making the Mc like this cuz he feeds off our cringe and disappointment. Just when we thought our Mc improved just a little bit, he reverts back

Dex-chan lover
@PapaPewds
Are you new to this series? lol

This series used to be a 6 average and has been increasing ever since.
See you next chapter.

This chapter was....pretty boring. I love me some Sumi but absolutely nothing of interest happened. No important dialogue was exchanged, no symbolic gestures, no change in the status quo. It was just....boring. Even if in the next chapter Sumi does something wild like declare her love and ask Kazuya to date her, the buildup to it was boring as hell.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
MC is a non-newtonian liquid.

I stopped reading halfway through.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, why do you STILL have to be like this? this is why everybody shits on you man, god damn it

Sorry but I was hoping more from this chapter. Nothing interesting happened. And for some reasons the chapters are getting too short without a special twist.

This MC is a real idiot and the author can't seem to go more than 5 pages without some background character proclaiming how cute a girl is.

Damn I was really hoping for some more chizuru or ruka drama just being exited for a new chapter every Tuesday and something like this drops...

Aggregator gang
If the MC is in love with Chizuru, his acting all nervous and horny around other girls is well past stupid and pointless. I'm not one to read a series just to complain, but this is pretty dumb padding out of the story. Get on with it!

🙄Man, I really enjoyed this manga but the last couple of chapters.... 🙄. Author needs to wrap it up

Dex-chan lover
while i don't think the mc is the stain that everyone thinks he is, he's gotta stop thinking with his penis for like 5 minutes

Users who are viewing this thread