Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 157 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 1)

I have to admit, I love that this is painfully slow, I love this manga too much. I'm to attached to the characters. I don't ever want it to end.

OMG, the MC is so fucking DENSE.

All the build up from the recent chapters made me think he was progressing and then he comes up with this "I'm gonna rent her hurr-durr".

Like WTF! You were supposed to be there for her, not to make her be with you because she's been rented.

Aggregator gang
page13: lemme tell you something son. A man's got one purpose in life. TO BE A SIMP. never forget that

Aggregator gang
also author think using 2 pages panel would make things serious and cool, yea but its ruined he used it for

"IM GOING TO RENT MIZUHARA"

Dex-chan lover
OMG, this guy never ceases to amaze me. He's the best, really. If by "best", I mean, he always manages to get even more fucking retarded. Every chapter, I go "wow this is it, this is the MOST retarded a person can get" then he goes and ups his retard game by at least 3 pecentage points. It's damn impressive.

Really though, is this going to end soon? I reallllly don't know how long i can keep this up. But I'm so damn invested I want to find out who he ends up with. Though I'm guessing since he's such a giant pussy he will end up alone.

Dex-chan lover
*sigh*
Well, back to Mizuhara again. Worst thing about this series is him and her together. Whether it's his obsession, or people forcing them together.

Fed-Kun's army
God I am glad I dropped this shit long ago. I just wanted to check if they went over the whole renting shit because titles is "The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend" and that simp lord mf just worked super hard so he can hire the girl lol

Simp all you want man, as long as she reciprocates it back or does not play with you. That's worthwhile simping, not the ones that dump you.

Users who are viewing this thread