Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 161 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 5)

Why is everyone surprised about the mc? Kazuya being like this is nothing new, it’s not even worth to mention it anymore. I hope this manga concludes soon.

Mizuhara is an incredibly tough nut to crack. Cracks did appear thanks to Kazuya. But every time that happens, she tries hard to find a reason to distance herself. As if she's not allowed to love or be loved.

Keep flooding the money Kazuya It is working!
She's gonna cry cry cry into your arms.

Noooooooooooo! You stupid granny, why are you taking your granddaughter to a crab place?? Like wth? Easily my most hated character now

Liu

Bad move KazuKazu ! Well of course he couldn't have known about the grandmother/little girl combo but oof that hurts. I'm surprised he hasn't noticed tho.

Dex-chan lover
@crimsonfirebr I have no opportunity to read Japanese forums, only Western resources. So that's all I can talk about.

@kinokari Do you seriously believe that all the haters of this manga are fakes of one person?

The more things seem to change, the more things stay the same. When's the series gonna stop sucking mizuhara's dick so much. I know it's never gonna change.

Garbage.

Kazuya is not doing it wrong in trying to cheer her up, but he's gonna need more than just enjoying experiences to make her feel better.

The "don't expect happy ending" part was really strange for me. It showed that she thinks of him something more than a customer with whom she would actually go out in her free time.

just read through it guys dont actually read it per words, nothing is actually going on as per usual

Im just speed reading at this point just to get to the point where the MC grows a backbone

The way I see it, the next part will
It will turn into some Yukionna to Kani wo Kuu - Eating Crab with a Yukionna

Users who are viewing this thread