Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 161 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 5)

Idc what you all say I think kazuya is a good mc, it’s nice not reading a romance where the mc isnt a hardcore virgin instead of a chad, it’s something different and I think it’s done well

Kazuya is just doing fine with everything considering the circumstances. It's only that Chizuru's emotional wall is too strong, and said wall will be reinforced as of the last scenes thanks to the random granny with her grandchild.

Next week's chapter will be interesting. How will Kazuya handle the newlyfound problem of Chizuru closing herself when things were going smooth?

Double-page supporter
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, manners!!!!!!!!!!! always be beside her so you can always pick up reactions either good ones or bad ones!!!!

"Here comes the Wombo Combo!"

dqoHC47.gif

Yiiiikes, that ending...

It was going well, man. God damn it.

Yeap, officially I'm dropping this. Kazuya is an idiot to highest the degree and I can't care anymore about him being with Chizuru.

Could you please just, tone it down a bit with the idolization? I know she's hot as hell, but Kazuya's been with her for so long, he should have acclimated at least a little bit. A funny bit once in a while is fine, woman hot, man horni, I get it. But if the gag goes on for 2 full pages it gets really annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread