Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 163 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 7)

Lemme guess next chapter. A meteor comes down and hit kazuya on the head before he even finish his sentences then muzihara helps him and brought him to the hospital which made a new arc about people feeling bad for kazuya. And then he ends up on coma until chapter 1000 hits he is finally able to confess... but wait, there's more lol

Next chapter (kazuya's thoughts):
(Ohh mizuhara too perfect) (nevermind confessing) (she is too perfect) (she likes turtles) there's something I want to say.. to be continued lmao

Kazuya absolutely the best. I am willing to sacrifice Chizuru for kazuya. I have reached the point where Kazuya is the one being I adore more than anyone else in this manga. He may be a dirty simp, but he's honest. Don't let the westerners ruin your existence, Kazuya! The haters just hate you for the sake of hating you cuz of the hype behind your hate. You're the best. :)

literaly.NO JUST LITERALLY LAST CHAPTER, YALL WERE MAD At KAZUYA, NOW YALL LIKE HIM AGAIN?... it happens. that's what being a harem protagonist is all about.

Fed-Kun's army
Man Chizuru is so stylish I wish I could that I girl that can dress as nice as here

Fed-Kun's army
Oh please Reiji. It's 163 chapters in. PLEASE, MAKE IT A PROPER CONFESSION REIJI. I'M FUCKING BEGGING YOU

I laughed so fucking hard when she said that someday kazuya is gonna have a girlfriend

Just end my suffering already. I can't read this anymore but I can't drop it.

Fed-Kun's army
@existentialcrisis 100% agree; self loathing can be just another form of egocentrism. Everyone can give a helping hand or a shoulder to cry on if the situation is right for it.

I hate it but I can't drop it how much longer am I going to stay in this Limbo.

Cmon man all you had to do was say somethin :((( I can't even drop this bc I'm too invested

"My perfect girlfriend, she is..."

S I M P
I
M
P

"...into compensated dating."

I wouldnt even be surprised if he fucking chickened out for like the.... Damn i lost count

Users who are viewing this thread