Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 168 - The Boyfriend and Ordinary Life

Dex-chan lover
mangaka cucking us with the reveal of the best girl in the last chapter and now I had to watch a pathetic dude jack off, fml and fthismanga

@snarlez
Are they going to end up together?
Reiji has said in interviews he doesnt know who will end up being Bestgirl or even how he will end it.
🧐
That is what makes this interesting.
I dont get you readers that wanted RaGF to be a One-shot.
If it ends in 200 chapters that would be about the average time for Harem/romantic Manga to end.
You knew that coming in, but you are complaining about lack of progess?
You have read manga right?
It is right on schedule.

Double-page supporter
I love how most of you treat reiji differently compared to aka, he did the same thing with all that buildup between shirogane and kaguya just to give chika eating ramen chapter out of nowhere and some of you even calling aka a genius for subverting expectation lol, oh poor reiji. The only difference is Aka actually did his damn job by giving main couple actual progression, meanwhile reiji still make kazuya as he was since chapter 1 after all that recurring events, no wonder the treatment is different I guess.

good thing ive skipped all the chapters. dude is the slice of life version of tsuna from hitman reborn. end of arc becomes brave and a little better. then at the start of the next arc goes back to being stupid and a pussy you hate.

T51

Dex-chan lover
I thought there was gonna be Mami in this chapter, sad.

Interesting chapter it was entertaining, unhopefully we will have to wait 2 weeks for the next chapet. I hope that in the next 3-4 chpaters we get to see mami again and her plan. I need drama

This sucks how can he be determined and set that he loves Mizuhara but allows the temp girlfriend thing to go on he should just end it she had her time she failed he didn't fall in love with her it's just going to lead to more misunderstandings this blows

Supporter
@starlightcitypro I can't remember to be exact but remember that in Japan, you can marry a girl once she's 16 so he'd probably be fine even if something were to happen or if someone saw them.

Kazuya: "oh no the booos is gonna see us"

The boss: Nice cock, but the rental girlfriends give you no tactical advantage whatsoever.

(I'm implying the pedophile of a boss was watching)

The fact that Mangaka has so many assistants helping draw onlyfans the manga kinda scares me.

I will call it, THE MC IS TRASH, I understand that he is not honest with his feelings just like Mizuhara and that cowardness and uncertainty are basically the main traits of his personality, but dammit! I think that he is a bad person, the way he is treating Ruka is unjustified, is he just going to go to a trip with her even though that he doesn't consider her like his girlfriend? Then what? Throw the bucket on her feelings when he becomes Mizuhara official's boyfriend? That's like he is exploiting her.

Users who are viewing this thread