Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 169 - The (Provisional) Girlfriend and the Hot Springs

Dex-chan lover
This chapter would have been ok if Kazuya actually ended the trial relationship with Ruka since he can only think of Mizuhara. Instead, the resolution of this plot point will have to wait for who knows how many chapters.
And of course I don't believe that Mizuhara's message at the end is going to lead to any actual progress.

The Cliffhangers is what gets me through the week, I dont care if they lead to nothing because nothing is something.

Fed-Kun's army
Isn't Ruka underage? I can understand why Kazuya behaves the way that he does with her if that's so, and no i don't care what the age of consent is in Japan if she's a JK then he shouldn't be dating her, he's a college aged adult. He needs to stop leading her on but he's so gutless that she will most likely end up hating him.

And also, he needs to come clean to Mizuhara and leave it all out there. His constant OCD over the situation is too much

Either way, the Sumi spin off comic is way better than this one. I enjoy reading about Sumi trying to do her best. It leaves me refreshed. This? Tch!!!!

I can only feel bad for Ruka
i think its alright if shes not going to win since we all know who is going to but,

dang that girl knows how to love
look how great her smiles are

@starlightcitypro She's in highschool as far as I know, most likely last year of it aswell. meaning she's 18 or 19 , MC is in 2nd year of college as far as I remember. So he's 21/22 considering most people in japan go straight from highschool to college. even if ruka was 17 and mc was 21 it wouldnt be a massive deal. Regardless, i do think this man needs to s t o p 'fake dating' her or whatever. It's fkn sad for ruka. She herself needs to put a stop to this bs as well imo

SPOILER ALERT!!! He finally gives Ruka what she wants, but because of her heart condition, it kills her. He then asks Chizuru to help him hide the body, because he can't tell the police he banged an underage girl to death. She refuses and calls the police herself.
Grandma turns on the TV and sees Kazuya's mugshot. The reporter announces, "Police found the corpse of 16 year old Sarashina Ruka, in the apartment of 21 year old Kinoshita Kazuya, an otherwise unsuspecting young man, only known previously for his dependancy on paid courtesans. Semen was found inside the corpse. If DNA results are a match, Kinoshita faces charges of satutory rape, murder, and possibly necrophilia, totalling over 114 years prison time, if not execution by hanging."
Grandma turns off the TV, crying in shame.
THE END

i kinda felt bad for ruka :(( she will ended up heartbreak for doing this... so much for kazuya.. I LOVE RUKA THOUGHT <3

Well we already have the answe we need but the question is when would this simp mc gonna reject ruka also the troublesome yellow haired bitch might butt in and do some bs things

Is it just me or was this supposed to be an Arc with Ruka at a Hot Spring?
Why would it be advertised as a trip to the Hot Springs then have this fake crap leading NOWHERE?
Wouldn’t it have made sense if they went on a trip to an actual Hot Spring?
You could have Harem Hijinks running into the other characters or maybe something serious happening...

I feel like the Mangaka changed his mind and wimped out for this one shot here........and it sucks.
Is he in a time crunch?
I feel like he’s cutting the wrong things short.
🤔
Or maybe this is all Filler and the Manga was SUPPOSED to end awhile back?

@catsdontsmile

Never?
Well at least he’s TRYING.
Most Harem MCs are so unrelatable it’s not even funny.
They don’t even think about the girls around them in a sexual manner.
That’s frustrating for me as a viewer.

Also Konosuba’s MC is shit incarnate.

Everytime a chapter comes out...

The readers: F#CK everyone reading this and F#CK the MC he's a shit......................................

Alright see you guys next week, I will be early to read this so don't you dare spoil me with RAWs

Users who are viewing this thread