Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 172 - The Girlfriend and the Date (?) (Part 2)

Double-page supporter
Chizuru is definitely going to say SOMETHING but she'll forget once she sobers up.

Am I the only one who skips nearly everything that the guy says?

my feeling for this manga is so domestic na kanojo...im so pissed but i want to know whats going to happen in the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
Bro, could you please like, slow down your thoughts?
You can even continue being a massive fuckup, but could you at least stop having panic attacks as you gaze upon your works?

Thanks for the chapter.

I'm not really a fan of the whole romance manga story progression-through-getting-drunk sort of thing (especially in a longer series like this; if it's at the start of a series or in a short story, it's usually fine). I don't really care if they drink in another context, but not as a mechanism for making them honest about their feelings. You know that whatever happens after this will be something that's meant to bring Chizuru and Kazuya closer, and it just bugs me that it's because they were drinking and not because they've developed as characters or become more emotionally mature or comfortable with each other. I get that it's just a story, but this seems like lazy character development.

Chizuru's whole falling-for-Kazuya development has just been her looking off into the distance with the flashback panels. I was excited when she invited him out a few chapters ago, but trying to give Kazuya money for the date set the story back again by giving a motive besides romance. It's going to be disappointing if the next development is just because they got plastered and not because one of them becomes more direct or honest about his or her feelings.

Dex-chan lover
Geez this idiot. "Wow, Mizuhara, she breaths oxygen, what a girl, wow. Oh, she also breathes out carbon dioxyde, I didn't think this would be the case, wow." Retarded fuck fawning over everything.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Lol, you really think you can make me have hope author? At best maybe some drunk mumbling about her liking MC in some way that MC misunderstands.

tenor.gif

This is gonna get funny. Drunk people are known for being honest af. Or else Reiji surprises us and the drunk Chizuru was just all an act.
Chizuru accepting Kazuya's invitation is a big progress tho.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

@istavan90623 that was one of the funniest comments I have ever seen on a manga site.

Atleast she is drunk now, hopefully she just steps it up cus this virgin won't do shit

Users who are viewing this thread