Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 173 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 2)

swear to god if he makes up an excuse and doesnt just tell the truth hed be my number 1 of my list of most pussy mc so far its like this
tsuna from reborn
mc from this
dude from oreimo
literally any isekai with a black hair protag that calls himself an otaku except for natsuki subaru but i dont think he calls himself an otaku and even if he did it wouldnt matter.

@Kami_Nana
And maybe you need to take your own advice and go back to read the earlier chapters because Ruka has already dropped that so-called blackmail deal.
It was weak anyway.

For Next chapter it’s either going to be kazuya who will dodge the question with some bullshit or a straight rejection from chizuru if he confess to her

@Bestgirl_Ruka I'm willing to bet when s2 of the anime comes out and it finishes, people will read the manga. Considering this site is not the most popular one, the comments might only increase by 30% or less. They might not increase at all, so this comment shouldn't be used as a base for anything, nor a source of information. Just a random estimate

@Ragegamer334 she needs to learn lots of things before engaging in a relationship. If she learns, that's it.

Also, therapy is a must for her. Her attitude is just a passion killer for normal guys.

Btw, Shun seems to have gotten really closer with Mini. It would be a big bang if he gets laid before Kaz and Yoshiaki.

@S0viet_Noob

Oh, no doubt this will end up having the highest commented section on the entire site once a confession chapter actually happens...

seeing as how people are ready to bust a nut here from the mere chance of this long overdue confession happening....

Btw what Manga site is more popular than this one?
I'd like to visit it.

@DerpyDodo

No. You wont.
You will be stuck waiting just like everyone else saying that dumb shit.

Every time i visit the comment section its the same people saying they are dropping it soon.
We both know nothing is going to happen next chapter so why dont you drop now?

Dex-chan lover
holy shit 500 comments on this. Do people actually love this but are just in extreme denial? most definitely.

Anyways I should really stop reading the moment a chap comes out but I cant help it.now am stuck here waiting on what would happen next. However some people think that the pacing of this manga is shit because of that but they dont realize to consider that they have to wait a week or two per chap and that adds to the frustration and somehow they blame this manga instead of themselves.

Real silly.

@Bestgirl_Ruka everyone either reads the manga on an official site (aka the shueisha page) or a site dedicated to that certian manga. I only use this site because of it's flexibility and the actually good comment system.

Double-page supporter
If he gets rejected on the basis that she feels like he bought her love I will keep on reading. If his feelings get corresponded without any type of consequences and/or problems like "But I'm going to live(shoot a movie for 6months) in Hokkaido" I'll drop this series as fast as the german Mark in 1914

Users who are viewing this thread