Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 175 - The Girlfriend and the Sigh

Mami is back! The best girl os here boys! Things will get spicy and not so repetitive and boring!

It's a "the agent of chaos is back" chapter.

I said I wanted progress, but the prospect of Mami ruining everyone's happiness in an amusing way is fine too.

WTF?! “NEXT TIME: UMI-KUN” OMG! THE EX IS BACK AND NEXT IS UMI-KUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GOING NUTS!!

P.S. I was hoping for Mami to make things spicy again. I like a lil bit commotion here.

Dex-chan lover
GOOOOOOOOOOO, DESTROY HIM MAMI, LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
No shine in the eyes

Welp, I think that's confirmation that Mami is no good and possibly going the crazy route.

It’s better when she was gone now she will destroy mc I don’t know why but she’s the type that i hate the most she broke up with him but not giving him to another girl wtf is wrong with her head

Too all the people who like that Mami is back, I can’t tell if you like drama or toxicity or both

I can see the plot unfolding. Mami is going to reveal that Mizuhara is a rental gf to Kazuya's grandma. He needs to make moves fast. He probably won't though, knowing this story and author.

Staff, thank you for translating this chapter!

Well, so Kaz didn't realize Mizuhara heard him last chapter. Mami comes back this chapter, with a sharp butcher knife behind her back... Umi next chapter, probably with a sharp butcher knife around HIS. It's back from "potentially hopefully things will turn out well" to "complete and utter disaster is just around the corner."

What a mess...

Users who are viewing this thread