Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 175 - The Girlfriend and the Sigh

Dex-chan lover
ab7406db914388f93c7e8fa2754edb41.png

Next chapter umi put his hand on chizuru chest

Fed-Kun's army
More like just fucking eliminate her immediately she's fucking dangerous

d0v

I gotta stop reading this for a while, this is beyond stupid. Thankfully at this rate I figure I can drop it for a year and come back without having missed a fucking thing actually happening.

What's with the hate for Mami? She literally made the story a bit more interesting as when she was gone for a LONG time, it was just a loop of endless disappointments for Kazuya (Because he is a living bruh moment). Do you guys want to go insane, seeing how Kazuya still acts the same like there was no character development? I don't, Mami is the key for this living bruh moment, Kazuya to man up.

This manga is absolute trash and yet I can't stop reading it. Is this what its like to be a Domestic Kanojo fan?

Dex-chan lover
well this is a refreshing chapter out of all the disappointing simp maester kazuya chpters..... some actual progress in the story buuuuut its more drama

Thank you Mami, with you the story will make some progress for sure

@Hosoakai I get that you hate Mami (We all do). But the thing is, she is basically the key to Kazuya to man up because I can tell, at some point, she will create a situation which would force Kazuya to do something. She is bad as a character but an important part of the plot

Aggregator gang
yeah mami is needed as a catalyst to push him to do the right thing and be better

BUT HOLY FUCK IS IT ANNOYING

Author, a little bit of advice, don't put too much drama, else it ends up like DomeKano and you'll get yourself a death threat, your manga get axxed, ending changes not according to how you wanted it, everybody's mad, you get yourselves more work, too tired and die, get isekaid in a world of sword and magic etc etc....

Users who are viewing this thread