Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 177 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 2)

Contributor
16a.png

7a9.png

@startwindowsnormally

At least introduce them to a few of your friends before wondering off.
It's not like she went willingly. She didn't say "Oi, Kazuya~simp-kun! I'm going to visit some friends, brb lmao!!!!!"

And you keep looking at the general statistics, requirements, and sins of Mizuhara Chizuru. I personally think that it can't be judged that way. Have you ever met or seen someone meet a potential lover and the first thing on mind is "Will they fulfill my long term goals? Are we compatible in any way? Will they satisfy me?"

I think it's safe to assume you haven't. If you love somebody, then the first thing you think of shouldn't be the compatibility. If they want it to work, they can make it work. If it doesn't, that is what break ups and divorces are for. This is one of those things in which you can do again. The only problem is that nobody will date Kazuya except Ruka, in which case he's already broken up with 🤣

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and yes. The Ruka argument doesn't stand because Kazuya still played Chizuru off as his girlfriend. It basically equates to blackmail in terms of severity

I feel bad for Kazuya, well at least Chizuru still have a heart to aproach him at the last page...

Supporter
As others have noted, Umi may have done this with the intent of showing up Kazuya and/or convincing him he's a fish out of water. I think that's likely, but it goes farther than that.

Who are the invited guests? Not just the "elite" (i.e. Umi's natural allies), but his personal friends as well. The odds that a single one of them will stand up to Umi subtly belittling Kazuya for not fitting in are practically zero.

Actually, it's fairly likely that the best he can hope for is that the laughter will be mostly stifled out of pity.

Damn mate, i'm here juste because I want to see the end of this and because I'm to far in the story but it's has become hard to not want to kill anyone when reading

I love this manga. And I am really grateful that Black Cat Scanlations keep translating it in a high-quality manner instead of like Toradora!, where the scanlation just shut down one day, after going on life support with extremely poor translation for a while.

I wish all the people who complain about how horrible this manga makes them feel would just keep their promise and quit already, instead of coming back each week to further complain about how horrible it makes them feel. It's literally the same thing every week.

Supporter
Every week, we hear the No One Is Allowed To Criticize Things I Like Brigade claim that yet again, those awful People Who Criticize Things I Like dared to not like this manga and say The Dreaded Words "I'll drop it". Just like they do every week. 🤔

This week, this post
What was actually said:
@paruparo when is this thing gonna fucking end.
i gotta stop getting invested in shitty manga

@bildom @paruparo If you think this is "shitty manga," then why are you reading it?

@peanutskin @bildom lol I see this "retort" so many times in so many mangas.

Sometimes people have already invested time and emotion in the series, and just want to see it to its completion, is it so hard to understand? The series started off with a really interesting premise and first arc, so people were hooked. Another reason is the FMC is such a good character, people want to see her getting a good ending. But that is not gonna happen any time soon at this rate.

What a certain group wanted to hear so they could complain about it, but no one said: "I'm going to drop this manga!"

So we won't have to hear them again this week, right? Wrong.
@Boomergeist I see people are still whining about the story being slow instead of just dropping it like they say they will every week.

Y'all are doing this to yourselves at this point. Miyajima's gonna do as he will and none of you can stop him. Y'all want a real shit show that's worth complaining about? Go read Prison School. Lord knows that shit was a fucking waste.

@Whatever0501 Geez. Every week there’s this “I can’t handle this shit anymore, I’m dropping this, waste of time.” Hahaha! Just do it already. Cry babies. 🤣

I’m just gonna enjoy every ounce of this. Hope we can get Mami again for some drama but I think Umi will do for now. Hahaha!

@andrmnh @Whatever0501 @Boomergeist theyre just background noise at this point tbh.

People will shit on us for gatekeeping this series but for those who know exactly what type of manga this is knows how to not make a big deal about the pacing and the author's intent.

We just wanna read about our dumb college boi and his girlfriends in peace

At least this week, you didn't get even one real "I'm going to drop this" before you imagined an entire group of assailants to beat up on. All because one of your own people, looking for an excuse, actually started begging someone to say it... and was gently criticized for it.
documented that the Brigade were reacting to something no one said. They jumped the gun, and began the weekly caterwaul in response to one of their own people begging a critic to say The Dreaded Words (so they could get started complaining about it).

Fast forward and two more of the Brigade have chimed in about something that, still - no one has suggested except them.

Next week, could you please stop beating the hell out of this straw man? Or if that's too hard, at least create one sock to say "I'ZE GONNA DROP THE MANGA HAR HAR BECOZ I'M EVIL" before you start caterwauling about all the imaginary people who say it every week.

She didn't ignore him though; she is eating next to him right now? She had to say hi to all her friends first? Parties are like that.

Supporter
@Bestgirl_Ruka @arimareiji

I'm tired of your endless Brooding every week.
You Doomers suck the life out of everything.

We need to find you a girlfriend.
🧐

Congratulations, and thank you.

Your assumptions are off, but I'm happy to see one of you speaking candidly instead of inventing excuses that don't match the facts or motives. That's something.

Edit: refactored a stray bracket

@arimareiji faces off against @Bestgirl_Ruka on the topic of the "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"!

How will this end! Find out next time on The Guy Who Always Hypes Up a Fight That Never Existed for Internet Points Z!

Users who are viewing this thread